In less than 7̶2̶ ̶4̶9̶ 26 hours!

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Hall of Fame
The Niners Packers game will be in the books.

GO NINERS! Beat the Pack!
1642657599594.png

1642659903293.png

What the heck to cook for a Saturday night prime time game?

Last edited:
Thinking some Black Angus ribeye kebobs along with Petaluma chicken kabobs.

Served with California grown rice, grilled tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, red peppers.

Shrimp and crab cocktail.

California cheese mac.

Definitely some Ghirardelli in dessert; maybe chocolate chunk cookies.

Some good CA wines.

More ideas please.

Thinking some Black Angus ribeye kebobs along with Petaluma chicken kabobs.

Served with California grown rice, grilled tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, red peppers.

Shrimp and crab cocktail.

California cheese mac.

Definitely some Ghirardelli in dessert; maybe chocolate chunk cookies.

Some good CA wines.

More ideas please.
Churn up some vanilla ice cream and use chocolate chip cookies to make ice cream sandwiches. Wha time do you ring the food bell? Hehe

Last edited:
When playing the Cheeseheads, you gotta go with the five cheese pizza: Asiago, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan & Romano

Churn up some vanilla ice cream and use chocolate chip cookies to make ice cream sandwiches. Wha time do you ring the food bell? Hehe
this does sound good. i do have an ice cream machine.... i'll cook at 4P so we can eat by 5P for the game.

gonna need some apps/dips. thinking homemade whipped hummus and a nice veggie tray. and maybe some chips, salsas and guac.

When playing the Cheeseheads, you gotta go with the five cheese pizza: Asiago, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan & Romano
i thought about pizza but we just did pizza on Wildcard Weekend. and we'll have a slightly larger crowd at home for this game.

Be careful of too many things. A couple of times we put out a big munchie/appetizer spread and few wanted to eat the main course. Veggie plater or maybe jalapeño poppers would get it all going.

agreed. it is what it is come Sat night say 845PST. hope it's an exciting game though, played hard and with grit.

The lines are drawn in the sand between a group of long time friends, I wish I could be at the gathering for all the antics and yelling but I booked Monster Jam for my son Saturday.

Enjoy Brett!

The lines are drawn in the sand between a group of long time friends, I wish I could be at the gathering for all the antics and yelling but I booked Monster Jam for my son Saturday.

Enjoy Brett!
have a great time! MJ is pretty cool. looking forward to a competitive game. and some good food.

Back