Imperial Sequoia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
Here are a few pics before and after. I should have taken a few before I started cleaning it up at all. But I put a coat of Cabot Sequoia semi transparant stain on it. Matched it pretty well, turned out nice. First pic is without the new stain, last three are after. YOu might be able to tell the new stain isn't 100% dry yet, but soon will be. THen I can cook on it!

106.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

He's perfect Jeff!
Glad you got him instead of me.
You'll do him real good.

Now, when you DO fire him up, What should I bring for dinner?
icon_wink.gif

That is beautiful. A fine addition to the collection and a fantastic restoration job. I'd say you seem to know what you're doing, except I see a container of lighter fluid near your grills.

Bill

lol...Bill..that was for the blue OTG next to the Performer, plus I had a fire pit burnin in the background that needed some motivation!

That is a thing of beauty. The table itself seems to be rather similar to the BGE table I have plans for. Hmmmm...... he starts to think to himself!

Very Nice, Jeff.

Pat

Just looking for the specs for this table....it looks good....something I'd like to try for my 22.5...if some one could help or point me in the right direction

Not sure...but Sunday will be the day as long as it doesnt rain...forecast is gonna be around 80 here...hasnt been that warm since last September! Pics will be posted.

Around here,that's like driving a 65 Shelby gt350 to and fro,as if gas was .35 cents a gal. Thanks for spreading the love.
icon_cool.gif
Post some cook pics, as if all was right in this crazy mixed up world.

Jeff,
Nice clean up job. I knew it would fit right in with the rest of the family.
Did you get the wheel situation taken care of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back