Ideas? What are you grilling this weekend?

Dunno yet! Waiting for my slicer then we will have some bacon/lunch meat.

But im thinking a pepper/bacon chicken breast, With a blue cheese sauce and pasta.

More about that later on
icon_wink.gif

Haven't fully decided yet, but as of right now I am leaning towards:

Friday-Burgers
Saturday-Skirt steak fajitas
Sunday-T Bones with stuffed mushrooms and fingerling potatoes
Sunday-Either a pork loin or thick center cut chops.

Tonight I'm going w/ the myron Mixon Whistler burgers and Sat-Sunday a Boston Butt. Maybe a few ABT's or wings mixed in there.

I'm gonna smoke a turkey if I can find a decent one. I have never done it before and want to do one for Thanksgiving. So this will be somewhat of a "test run".

Jim

Still working on it, but I'm gonna take the ton of red jalapenos I have in the garden and attempt to make some chipotles.

marinated chicken tenders (roadside), some comp practice thighs, and burgers & dogs for 14 middle school aged kids. We were asked to cook for this retreat this weekend, but where we are going does not allow grills of any kind.
icon_confused.gif

I will cook tonight, cool & vacuum seal for Saturday meals.
icon_biggrin.gif

Not sure about the weekend.
Just pulled a Fatty off the smoker, and burgers and dogs off the grill.
I have smoked three times this past week, so I might go with Some steak Friday night, Smoked Salmon Saturday, And Beef ribs, and/or Smoked Turkey Legs Sunday.
Had to pick up a Smokey Joe today, I just couldn't help it, it was so cute. Just not sure what I am going to do with it yet.

Alright, I'm revising my original menu. Going to create a chicken corden bleu on the grill. Never done it and have no recipe, but I have it cooked in my head already.

Brian I can't tell you how many times in the past 2 weeks I have looked at the smokey joe's. I don't know why I want one or even neeeeeeedddd one, so I just keep walking away.
Jeff R...I do that all the time with recipes or things I want to make...visualize it in my head and then put it together...great chefs think alike
icon_smile.gif

Regina, I have a crazy smoking week. Ribs tomorrow for a high school tailgate; a butt Monday with the in-laws; another couple of butts Wednesday for some ladies at church; and ribs again next Saturday for a college tailgate. Oh, yeah, I still have to work a full week somewhere in that schedule!

Pizza's tomorrow night, fattie for breakfast with biscuits for saturday breakfast and baby backs with thighs saturday night, not sure for sunday yet!

Opening weekend of college football in Clemson, so I am breaking in my new SJP by tailgating. Currently planning on the basics of burgers, dogs and wings!

Back