I will just leave this here

Where are you in VT, we are at Apple Island camping.
We're at my BIL's in East Burke. Burke Mountain had their Pond Skimming contest yesterday. Weather has been fantastic. First pic was taken yesterday from the mountain, looking at Willoughby Gap. Second pic was just taken looking off the deck. Sun will pass right in front of us. Not a cloud in sight.
gap.JPG
view.JPG

We're at my BIL's in East Burke. Burke Mountain had their Pond Skimming contest yesterday. Weather has been fantastic. First pic was taken yesterday from the mountain, looking at Willoughby Gap. Second pic was just taken looking off the deck. Sun will pass right in front of us. Not a cloud in sight.
View attachment 88961
View attachment 88962
Our family skied Burke Mountain for 20 years, we belonged to the only ski club named after a swamp, Boggestow, Bethlehem NH.
We went there so frequently they gave our club a discount on lift tickets. I can remember one year they were $7.

Last edited:
Holy cow, someone grab this! Inside looks like new! And it's free!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410-040050.png
    Screenshot_20240410-040050.png
    353.4 KB · Views: 6
You east coast guys have been drowning in curb alerts lately. Did they ban gas out there already?????????
I only post the cream of the crop.

I didn’t think about it until I read your post, but I do seem to remember a theme recently with grills going for cheap- “I am moving and can’t take it with me”, fwiw.

He "will miss her" when he replaces that warrior with a thin-walled new grill. A little more cleaning, a nice set of grates & flavoriziers, and maybe spring for a new side burner lid and you would be good to go on a great grill for years to come.

I swear, you couldn't get a piece of steel to rust this much this fast without storing it a salt brine.

At least he has it priced appropriately!

Back