I will just leave this here

Sure is: Filters out the big stuff so you don't clog the septic system. Like when the wife and kids flush baby wipes and other non-decomposable stuff down the toilet. But if they flush too many, it will completely clog the filter.

Here is a photo of the filter from my septic. The SS rods go down through the round disks in three places and holds the whole thing together. The handle is the long pole attached on the right. The black is just staining.

20230411_164140.jpg

Here are photos of the SS bolt and nut. The nut looks brand new and screws on the threads perfectly.

20230411_143652.jpg
20230411_143652.jpg
20230411_143632.jpg

Attachments

• 20230411_143643.jpg
    20230411_143643.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 6
Nice find Elliott, how is the inside cabinet looking? That seems to be where most of the problems lie with that model.

Not a huge price difference, what's the difference in gauge?
I forget. I measured and weighed them last summer and posted it somewhere :unsure:

I think the lower cost set is 19 gauge and the higher cost is17 gauge? Or maybe the higher cost set is 16 gauge Flav bars and 17 gauge deflectors.

For a flip, I'm not sure advertising "better" flav bars will net $22 more in selling price

For my keeper it was an easy decision. I have not yet installed them as I'm still burning out the original porcelain enameled bars

I forget. I measured and weighed them last summer and posted it somewhere :unsure:

I think the lower cost set is 19 gauge and the higher cost is17 gauge? Or maybe the higher cost set is 16 gauge Flav bars and 17 gauge deflectors.

For a flip, I'm not sure advertising "better" flav bars will net $22 more in selling price

For my keeper it was an easy decision. I have not yet installed them as I'm still burning out the original porcelain enameled bars
Agreed, the cheaper ones would be my choice for the flip as well. I was just wondering what the difference was in terms of thickness. I would be willing to bet there are at least a few reviews of the cheaper ones complaining of longevity or durability.

That one posted above has a heat shield on the bottom pan. Just needs a hanger, hose regulator and a manifold.

I think it's amazing that he thinks he has a propane manifold laying around for that grill!
He probably does. and it might be in one of these boxes...

neil-burn-warehouse-06-new-signature-sized.jpg

Back