I will just leave this here

I wonder where the knobs are? I wonder why he thinks it will sell for the price it was new? I wonder why no good photo of the inside of the cabinet? I wonder why it has been for sale for 9 weeks and is still not sold?
t0sG1c6.jpg

I wonder where the knobs are? I wonder why he thinks it will sell for the price it was new? I wonder why no good photo of the inside of the cabinet? I wonder why it has been for sale for 9 weeks and is still not sold?
t0sG1c6.jpg
There is one picture of what looks to be the rusty bottom panel along with the ignitor and maybe the knobs?

It doesn't look like inflation has hit the disposable grill market yet. Less than $200 for a three burner with side burner.

2021-12-18_085057.jpg

I think a lot of people buy them and use them for a year before the send them to the landfill and then just get a new one the next year. No cleaning needed.

It could also be the cook quality is so bad the owners don't get into outdoor grilling.

I cooked on a friends 2 burner charbroil once last spring and it was a chore. I cooked a tri tip and I spent most of the time turning and flipping it to keep it from catching fire.

I saw an off brand SIX burner plus a side burner and cast iron (skimpy) grates for $299 at Rural King today. The $439 2-burner Weber Spirit next to it looked like weak competition - at least in many buyer’s eyes.

Someone in another forum had commented that my grill looked great but those wheels had to go. After careful consideration, I agreed. The original wheels just didn’t look right, and they were well, on their last legs. I spied these Broil King sneakers at my local dealer, heavier, stronger, a perfect fit and yes better looking. Best of all $12. Canadian each.
Email from Weber today, a new lid assembly has been shipped, estimated delivery, Dec. 24. Merry Christmas to me. Lol

Interesting, if it performs as well as they claim is could start a trend in gas grilling. It will be exclusive to Lowe’s.

Attachments

• 1D0DCAC8-A0F4-4BED-8D1E-304595D5E50A.jpeg
    1D0DCAC8-A0F4-4BED-8D1E-304595D5E50A.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 22
I saw an off brand SIX burner plus a side burner and cast iron (skimpy) grates for $299 at Rural King today. The $439 2-burner Weber Spirit next to it looked like weak competition - at least in many buyer’s eyes.
If Weber keeps going in the direction they have been on quality, they will suddenly find themselves under threat of competition from all sides where they previously didn't need to worry about it.

Back