I want to go to the Jack in 2014

Id love to go. Hmmm - our budget each year at this time is an all-inclusive to Cuba or shall I suggest the Jack to the better half instead? LOL

I think Bruce, Dwain and Vince really nailed it. Coming from California, I really Mary Bobo's because it gave me a sense of the history of the area and our hostess was one of the most charming women I've met. I regret never having the time to take the tour. I'd add that you might consider staying for the awards ceremony. It got cold when we were there, but I'll never forget how dominating Pig Skin was that year. Vince also walked at leave a couple of times. WSMs can hold their own for sure. Enjoy the trip Chris and good luck to everyone this year. Hope your team gets called. Nothing quite like the Jack.

UPDATE: I've removed Jack Daniels from my event schedule. My wife had a change in work schedule and can no longer go with me. Maybe next year!

That's a shame, Chris, but it would definitely be more fun to take that trip as a spectator with family. At the very least, you have a lot of valuable information with which to plan the trip when it happens for you!

Back