I love cooking on the OTG, it's foolproof and I should know because I'm a fool!

Tim Murphy

TVWBB Fan
Dear Board,

I don't post all that much because frankly I'm too busy eating!

I will never get over how easy it is to cook a quality meal on the OTG. Tonight I did a pork tenderloin with quartered potatoes wrapped in foil with olive oil, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and some garlic and pepper. I did the green beans on the stove top but if I could have fit them on the OTG I'd have done them there.

IMG_0223 by Tim Murphy, on Flickr

IMG_0225 by Tim Murphy, on Flickr

I love cooking on the OTG!

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Did something similar this evening. Cooked a tri tip on the Performer with the Vortex and 6 pieces of corn at the same time on the Performer. Wife did brussel sprouts in the kitchen on CI. Great meal and much less grief than cooking in kitchen. As Tim said, would have done the brussel sprouts on the grill also but no room. Would love a 26 or a ranch. That was a great looking cook Tim.

Sometimes the simple cooks are the best. We did a couple of bakers and one rib eye on the JJ last night. Nothing amazing, just simple and good.

Simple and good is always the best way to go. That is awesome and I'd take that plate for sure.

I've really gotten back into cooking on the kettles. I forgot how good they cook. You did perfect on yours

Back