I Just Gotta Q Something!

Tony Hunter

TVWBB Pro
Ok, it's Saturday afternoon, me, the wife and my daughters are going to the Indiana Fever game tonight and I have lots of time to kill. So, what does a Q-Addict do to kill a few hours of free time? I am so glad you asked! :lol: I found some thin cut chops, brats and Angus patties in the fridge... you know it's on now don't ya? :lol:

More pics to come later!

Tony

Dang it! I havent eaten lunch yet and youre postin pics of food!!!!
icon_smile.gif

lemme see...if i hop in the car i can get there in about 11 hours!

dang that looks great! i'm going to smoke a turkey if these thunderstorms pass...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony Hunter:
Ok, it's Saturday afternoon, me, the wife and my daughters are going to the Indiana Fever game tonight and I have lots of time to kill. So, what does a Q-Addict do to kill a few hours of free time? I am so glad you asked! :lol: I found some thin cut chops, brats and Angus patties in the fridge... you know it's on now don't ya? :lol:

Tony, if you ever feel the need to move from Indiana, there is a very nice home next to mine that is up for sale. We would be honored to have to as our neighbors. The only problem you would have is me looking over the fence trying to get an idea of what your grilling that day. Enjoy your "Q" as we know you do.

More pics to come later!

Tony </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My bro-in-law live is Alexandria (north of you). He might be able to make it there before you guys eat it all!
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Baker:
My bro-in-law live is Alexandria (north of you). He might be able to make it there before you guys eat it all!
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know about that... I have already been nibbling!
icon_smile.gif

Well, here is the finished combo. Angus Burgers, my famous Smoke-Chops, Cheese Brats and Corn of the Cobb. The burgers were smoked, not grilled at all. This is the first time I have ever tried this and it sure turned out good! :shock:
icon_biggrin.gif

Tony

Back