I just found out I'm dead!

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Well, I guess this is adios. I got an email this AM from US Interpol to inform me of my demise only one day after my birthday. Imagine that. So please be understanding of my grief as my ghost (not sure if it's a holy ghost or not) continues to regale everyone here with my "spirited" repartee' :D

Well, I guess this is adios. I got an email this AM from US Interpol to inform me of my demise only one day after my birthday. Imagine that. So please be understanding of my grief as my ghost (not sure if it's a holy ghost or not) continues to regale everyone here with my "spirited" repartee' :D
Guessing reports of your demise are exaggerated.

I keep getting text messages from someone wanting to buy a property I don't own. I googled it and it's another Dustin Dorsey in Texas with a different middle name.

Very sorry to hear of your untimely demise. Can I have your grills?

Apologies.

That email was sent out a day early.

I am going to have to report this infraction to upper management.

Carry on.

Happy Birthday!

Back