I have power

We had quite a storm go through here about a week ago. Come to think about it week I was sitting here with no power and the outside temperature was six degrees. Anyway I have recovered and today it was 60 degrees and it was time to grill but before that let me show you what it was like.

DSCN0398.jpg
DSCN0414.jpg
DSCN0400.jpg
DSCN0402.jpg

So enough about that and let's get grillin

Pork loin slices marinated in Penzy's BBQ 3000 and balsamic vinegar. Some baked red potatoes and some Asparagus on the grill.

The Asparagus

DSCN0422.jpg

The Pork

DSCN0424.jpg

You're plate

DSCN0431.jpg

So as the sun sets here over Northern Michigan hope all is good for you.

DSCN0418.jpg

Thanks for looking

Absolutely awesome, Bill!

Sorry to hear you were without power for so long.

Fantastic pics!
icon_smile.gif

Spring is coming!

Bill, Great cook and pic's. Looks like the Mighty grill/smoker can double for a survival tool if need be. Godspeed to you.

Superb and very tasty looking meal! Great job Bill! Every time I see pictures of storms like that I need to remind myself how much I love the south. Gave that type of weather up 8 years ago!

glad to hear that you have power again.... the pic of the road is really beautiful.

love the char on the asparagus.... need to pick some up this week.

Woof. I haven't seen that much snow since last year. We've had the mildest winter in the northeast I can ever remember (in fact, I think it's a new record). Barely a few inches of snow total and most days in the 40's or even higher: 60's all week long here now.
Anyway, you seem to have recovered nicely. That's a beautiful plate of delicious food.

Happy days are here again!

Very nice after the storm cook Bill!

Bet that snow is good for the 'gus fields, if they didn't have their heads poked out.

What a plate, Bill! Looks very nice. I love grilled asparagus. As for the beautiful landscape pictures, they look almost like the ones I can go outdoors and take a picture of. Do you have this much snow from let's say December and then it stays until April?

Great looking meal bill. I love when the snow hangs on the branches like that. unfortunatly that is what also causes outages. Glad to here the power is back.

Killer post and pics Bill! Sunny and warm here today..Almost miss the snow when i se those pics(AS IF)
icon_wink.gif

You must live NEAR Traverse City! I live in Muskegon Michigan and have friends that live in T.C. I am glad you have power back. My family grows asparagus in Shelby. Seeing yours pics, I can not wait for asparagus to "pop" !! With 75 degrees expected today it won't be long.

Back