I finally got one!!!

MikeLucky

TVWBB Pro
I have been searching for a table for years. I see all these scores at old hardware stores with new in box tables left in the back and people get them for $10 a piece because they are just taking up space.... lol

When I saw this post on the marketplace last night I jumped on it.

WGWa4nhxQSMc3wkKwql780AueuQ6rD2lp0tJQGS-UAqAbhGB0okto9dzf1-Eq-W8ZalHOKt-5HzjrkPtUVqbcM7Z-6b7sV84pIlAY8kg2mRyxroL50LbHG83CWwV2h8M99jOKgvbNm93Tb2r0PxNTKnS8uD4xddfjim7cedK7p2ntqqdXfJxN11iOQB3NnQrm8q-GBq-EAwU73tWwE_lgkyiTPCfIQsCmI29uMo_SsCfAVYlC3HdYfFE31uOh-K6ehkCoCC_Y3tiDFdPz-ez_KenJBj81Ah5cvd4fmO_idbFHuDCqlas03HEWZXsD3mt6Qhvwclq-zCIMih5-mkNk5QouV6baoW-Fk-XnqlRpA6yr2Iv9n_kBo_pxTOosTfWhs-ew1_7ujTaZDjPpNxH8Bllfu9apJKIAydkcwS4XmMDI4Eei6Y8hLi5RkmyDoHfT7iyLnMZc0qj0D4kHl00ENmijKnsivALYTv4DIS9ZL_2Kp4b7TTwkQu-MyXt0-R7xymks3C1Iw6CjdiYKWZSffITq_16z8EwegwA_3-R98ouaJtE6UaXx0Yabd_0xCjfidHAHHEJqLjwSmQVYyciOk-2v7mEFP8UwOd6Ht6qbps3cFypCEf26dMpVuD4PC09Da7eZEuPH1ICz521Rhuv-erC0YklAmsZbS2lhrfEtEgQsYqfAr15ejEufyy-eIPtIo-gDbnCMZR5vf0SkDWHlLaLxt3W2pWKasJK0ooDWz3QOyD_aqdecLkVm22NqPoRk2TbWvOsAniYhLTqoQZQeTwU8iyl25amJvNK6vvs6Idd3PBs2W1fUtooEQlB2tIoCG1TqEmmkdJV1M_ZJqPEvHOZBXdsiL48d-wA8-yqfWZ62v3IkqDtfR3cQH5TsKEBorW5UNNzn2C3ib5rc0elMjb8737Kn8rLYABb6kzAs9jXm2zQgw=w737-h880-s-no

eth3k4_HpvBR5y6byMncsIN3HRJexivR3bM1k9dWW4-CBpO7X9kizbKnzDNCWlChNmkqu0e3aAWQrBzm2O07dNaxnMJnplRJxCoIkZ9Q_Ks9pNRFLUKLPAzLF-X5Zm8pRu8WD6c04XkUC97YDSVij8AZvA2oLac7UDLHANf_Khk4v0MZoqSFhzfw26s2ap6ju4Ak12ZSl5-NcBMaCuAkKhuv3vrzPFIy_Jz83RhxV9Sfrw5yv8rcih2BOlTXJ8SjcxSymRQv0jRz89EyJAO3d3MECWmr1_nveZlkdK-RTi2xRmat8b5A-5RGjKd10tCc4WL19qpNfta6lTGMvXCEeD4jDQViKpO6tFlx6JHNJtcymCwd86-le9EvpOaA6GJ82kCf2LIfPVAf-wmrDCFKUqISSACftHnsd6VLmJdbrSY5hh10Ze7bwsO_bI1JGi-7qltNrqBT-PbC3lmcVMeNGDEQdzsG76XhYAtnG-Q6MkhUOVuqUnFTL1pBL2EkogOzaHskKU4FmXV8IuzsURRTaJd8JH5dyNJGUF8VzY1Pp7ycHIvYRzbM5TeWEijbMKNkes89q5uph07UAYNzx_16wF-EBgS-FO-wWKSuluddm9Wu6UggDQe5FgBl7dMkwtb5EK6AEKZeh2nR5xBhZpMK0uj95_IodtDc175enkK0i8zbxLUnUv2WNd3zJZiCm47nbdTBmTXx67nOThVQZ1vbf7GRvIXgDgmDRyTX8Ax6K9zcOdnXFAwnsSSv1XCCR5cmv6MiCnr3HFoiemdQcJzsryOG0u2kqYaJe9QfCL9PnfrmK_aq_0gJa9f0DadOvHFk2N266lzlJJO3V5GNMALwiwYEBARx6bIrb7Brv0Rfvfwb75JRRuAIMFa-xu7xUZkyFvpJlE0QRLHnrEldi8wS1B0hnMBWrQBWKHqnUHaKeVGBi0WQSQ=w864-h648-s-no

I don't really need a once used Q2200, but who am I to not give it a good home. lol. And, I FINALLY got my table for my Smokey Joe, Jumbo Joe, and both Go Anywhere grills.

Congrats! Youre not in this area any more, right?
Well, my wife and I did move to South Georgia in November. However, my Dad passed on January 2nd and my Mom is moving in with us in Georgia, so currently we're in OKC (Edmond) getting what we're keeping, prepping for an estate sale for the rest, and getting their house on the market. It's a nearly 4000 square foot house so it's quite a job. We've been here a few weeks and plan on being here a few more. I was cruising the marketplace while we're here and found that listing in Yukon. Lol

Well, my wife and I did move to South Georgia in November. However, my Dad passed on January 2nd and my Mom is moving in with us in Georgia, so currently we're in OKC (Edmond) getting what we're keeping, prepping for an estate sale for the rest, and getting their house on the market. It's a nearly 4000 square foot house so it's quite a job. We've been here a few weeks and plan on being here a few more. I was cruising the marketplace while we're here and found that listing in Yukon. Lol
Doggone it! It still shows available, was holding my breath. LOL
I talked to her but she wouldn't sell me just the table. Was gonna try again Friday and take both if necessary.
If I'd known you were back in town, I'd have acted faster! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad.

Doggone it! It still shows available, was holding my breath. LOL
I talked to her but she wouldn't sell me just the table. Was gonna try again Friday and take both if necessary.
If I'd known you were back in town, I'd have acted faster! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad.
Oh wow, that's crazy. Yeah, I jumped on it and thought about asking for just the table but didn't want to chance it. Lol

Thanks. He was battling lung disease for over 10 years and was in hospice the last 14 months so at least he isn't suffering anymore. But, damn if he didn't fight it like hell.

BTW, I told my wife about the table because she knows I've been looking for one for years. I didn't mention it came with what will be my 9th Weber grill. Lol. I'm hoping to just sneak it home with the other stuff we're moving from my folk's house. We'll see how THAT goes. 😂

Last edited:
So, now my last conquest is to find a Char Q. Never even seen one for sale.
I missed the last part about sneaking home the grill.
If you already have a truck load of stuff, I'm sure you can pull it off! "Oh yeah, Mom wants to be sure to keep this, mumble, mumble..." 😆
It looked to be in like new condition. Maybe your wife will even take an interest in it.

Good luck with a Char Q. I've never seen one either.
But I was thinking - that will be one Edmond estate sale where there definitely won't be any Weber stuff! LOL

Good luck - I know y'all have your hands full. I hope the weather cooperates and things go as smoothly as possible.

I missed the last part about sneaking home the grill.
If you already have a truck load of stuff, I'm sure you can pull it off! "Oh yeah, Mom wants to be sure to keep this, mumble, mumble..." 😆
It looked to be in like new condition. Maybe your wife will even take an interest in it.

Good luck with a Char Q. I've never seen one either.
But I was thinking - that will be one Edmond estate sale where there definitely won't be any Weber stuff! LOL

Good luck - I know y'all have your hands full. I hope the weather cooperates and things go as smoothly as possible.
Actually, your logic is typically correct, but my Dad did have a 3 burner Spirit that I don't have room for in Georgia, especially now that I'm bringing home the Q2200. lol. I figured I'd leave it in the sale since Weber grills are usually one of the main items you see estate sales marketed with.

Thanks. Hands full is an understatement. The worst part is you can't rush a lot of this stuff. We're getting it all done, but some of it is just on other's schedules. I work remote so at least I am getting to work while I'm here so that's a blessing.

Back