I can't believe it, but I found my Slow-N-Sear!

That is not surprising. I never cared a lot for his foul language, but he always made me laugh.

Now that I'm in my seventies I've learned if you look for something forever and can't find it go buy another one and the missing one will magically appear.
So true, that's exactly how I "found" a missing nail gun in my garage. The other fun thing is determining afterwards who moved one of my tools or whatever so that I couldn't find it again. I'm pretty sure the numbers trend towards my wife but I keep that to myself to avoid a fight!

Correct. But for his time, he was pretty out there and had a style that a lot of later comedians have tried to imitate since.

Man, this is so embarrassing...

:rolleyes:

After I returned home from our 1st Annual Upper Midwest TVWBB Meet back in June, I could not find my Slow-N-Sear. I looked EVERYWHERE - or at least so I thought. I could only conclude that I left it behind. Other kind members who stayed until the end all said they didn't remember seeing it laying around anywhere. At long last, I gave up and ordered a replacement from Amazon, cashing in on some Discover points to help soften the blow.

More recently, SNS had a flash sale, and having always wanted TWO Slow-N-Sears I sprung for the $59 deal on the Deluxe version.

Well, I have recently STARTED to try and re-organize my garage and ultimately tackle the nightmare that my workshop has become as I have STUFFED it full of grill parts and half-finished projects. Among the junk is old paint I have been trying to dry out or waiting to dry out so that I could dispose of it. Tonight, I moved the boxes full of large paint cans and what do I find stuffed behind the box?

View attachment 40291

So now I have THREE Slow-N-Sears!!!! Not sure what to do with that many, but it is nice to know that my SNS didn't get left behind and swiped by someone not willing to turn it in to lost and found. Embarrassing for it to be buried for so long, but that is the punishment for my disorganization and hoarder instinctso_O. I am trying very hard to change. This is definitely a motivator!

So happy to hear!

Back