How to Support The Forum

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
In another thread, member THyde asked how for a refresher on how to help support this forum.

On the tvwbb.com homepage, there's an affiliate link to Amazon that earns the forum a percentage of your purchases at no additional cost to you. There's also a link to PayPal where you can make a donation in any amount to the "beer fund" which is just the funny name I've giving to forum donations. There's also a link to purchase t-shirts and a percentage of those helps keep the lights on at the forum. Those on Venmo can contact me privately and I'll provide info on how to donate that way. I also take personal checks by mail, please contact me for mailing address.

Hi
Just wanted you to know that Represent.com has great customer service. I messed up on address of my son, and my order went off into space. Harry manger of there customer experience, did an outstanding job on helping correct the order, but then we both knew that the shirt was lost to who knows where he replaced the tee shirt.

You made a good choice with Represent Randy..

I bought a VWBB T-Shirt from Represent last month. Its made by Gildan and the fabric is 90% cotton. I like the shirt, but I've been spoiled by tri-blend fabrics, that are around 50% polyester, 30% cotton, and 10% rayon. The tri-blend fabric is a lot softer and its not as stiff. And I've found its easier to get a good fit. They still shrink some when washed, but not like 90% cotton.

Buying a T-shirt on-line is a crap shoot as far as sizing and cut of the shirt. One company's XL is another's XXL. I'm more apt to buy if the shirt is tri-blend.

Back