How many bags of Rancher?

Just picked up the last 20 bags at our local HD for $2.99, for a total of 30 bags. Wish there was more.

I have bought close to a dozen over the past couple of months. I bought 24 a couple of weeks ago. I am about to go there again to pick up some more. If my store has them at $2.99 I will probobly buy what they have left. Speaking of which, I have to go.

Success. I went to HD on a search and destroy. The Rancher wasn't in the same spot as last week. I found the pallet and it still looked like it had about the same amount of bags as it did when I bought the 24.

Rancher was marked $2.99 a bag and decided I was going to get 30 bags. I had my nephew with me and he said that was a pretty good load as I was getting the charcoal off the pallet and there was only 4 bags left. I told Josh that they would be lonely and I should just go ahead and buy them. Just then a HD employee came up and asked if there was any left and I said a few. He said he just wanted 1 so I handed him 1 and threw the last 3 on the cart.

Awesome deal. I hope they get this stuff next year, or at least a different chain so I can buy it again.

Where are you putting all those bags, Steve?
icon_wink.gif

I have 15

Back