How many bags of Rancher?

Originally posted by JustinL:
Checked at one in the area and was told they wouldn't have it 'til some time next month. It obviously wasn't the same one Steve went to. Guess I'll have to try the other one.
Justin,
if you went to the Roseville TJ on Douglas and Harding then they will not have Rancher for awile. They are also doing some remodeling which is slowing down the arrival of new items. THe TJ on the corner of Sunrise Blvd and Madison Ave is where I found it. They had a huge pallet of Rancher out in front of the store.

Originally posted by Steve Whiting:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JustinL:
Checked at one in the area and was told they wouldn't have it 'til some time next month. It obviously wasn't the same one Steve went to. Guess I'll have to try the other one.
Justin,
if you went to the Roseville TJ on Douglas and Harding then they will not have Rancher for awhile. They are also doing some remodeling which is slowing down the arrival of new items. THe TJ on the corner of Sunrise Blvd and Madison Ave is where I found it. They had a huge pallet of Rancher out in front of the store. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by Steve Whiting:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Whiting:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JustinL:
Justin,
if you went to the Roseville TJ on Douglas and Harding then they will not have Rancher for awhile. They are also doing some remodeling which is slowing down the arrival of new items. The TJ on the corner of Sunrise Blvd and Madison Ave is where I found it. They had a huge pallet of Rancher out in front of the store. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back