How about some good music links?

lol it's a catchy tune! I know the kid tunes get annoying after a while but I still love it & (most) children.

Not sure what got me into The Eels, but I've listened to them a whole lot since last summer.

The first time I heard that CD I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Definitely one of my all-time favorites.

I can't remember how I came across this CD - either it was stuck in my deck, or I freed it from someone else's and insisted I kept it...... think it was sometime around 1998:

OK no more Social Distortion from me :)

A couple weeks ago 3 of my friends (father & 2 sons) all said they were getting the skull from Oingo Boingo tattood on them and asked if I wanted it too - I was onboard but mine's going to be the Social D skeleton.

What they want:
Oingo-Boingo-Decal-Sticker__01392.1511152209.jpg

What I want (I have no tattoos), I'll probably skip the band name.
81759.jpg

Last edited:
a neighbor's friend bought a new car & was giving everyone rides.......... this song was playing when I got in (his playlist of ~130 favorite songs). It's one of my favorites too.

The guy's pretty cool, he's gotta be 75 but has FAST bikes (Hyabusa & other sport-tourers). His new car is a Challenger....I think.

Back