How about some good music links?

I was on a tear last night! Went bowling (shot & a pitcher with a neighbor), & then grilled some steaks/potatoes/garlic bread....and some more shots & beers at home.

That's some of my favorite music over the last 25 years but my tastes vary widely.

My friend sent this to me today - we went bowling around Christmas / new years & I kind of took to it. I think I'm up to 20-23 games so far this year, and that's more than I've gone in the rest of my life combined. I'm still calibrating (95 average or so).

A friend posted his favorite Led Zepplin song today............. I wasn't a fan of the one he put up but I like a lot of their stuff.

I was on a tear last night! Went bowling (shot & a pitcher with a neighbor), & then grilled some steaks/potatoes/garlic bread....and some more shots & beers at home.

That's some of my favorite music over the last 25 years but my tastes vary widely.

Ahh. Good ol' drunken youtubing.

Ahh. Good ol' drunken youtubing.

I need a breathalyzer on my computer & phone sometimes.

.....I bought 4 Led Zepplin albums (1, 2, 3, 4) this morning - never had any of my own, just listened to friends & the radio. I heard a lot of favorites while youtubing around.

I bought 4 Led Zepplin albums (1, 2, 3, 4) this morning .....

For a true appreciation of Zeppelin, I highly recommend reading Hammer of the Gods. GREAT READ.

51XbwZjorhL._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I found it on Audible but it sounds like it's in German....... if it was in Spanish or English I'd get it on Audible - Do you think this would be good?

https://www.audible.com/pd/When-Giants-Walked-the-Earth-Audiobook/B002V0QJCU?

511k7BklnlL._SL500_.jpg

I just downloaded this one (unrelated, just found it in Spanish...........trying to get more familiar with the language) - https://www.audible.com/pd/Sapiens-...ns-From-Animals-to-Gods-Audiobook/B0741D5K17?

I do better with audiobooks lately. I still buy paper & ebooks but once I get halfway through them I'm usually done with them, but audiobooks, I can read while driving, working (I usually work in silence between interruptions), skiing/mtn biking/etc, so I'll listen to the interesting ones sometimes a few times.

The first time I heard this I had a few people over & we were enjoying either a crab boil or something else off my grill.

The bowling alley turned down the lights the other night & they were playing some really good music overall, then this came on (video above each lane's pins)

I'll apologize in advance if I haven't posted this before

Social Distortion - Live in Orange County 2003

Back