Hongso 7mm SS in “acceptable condition”

Joe Zoots

TVWBB Super Fan
They were selling these on Amazon for $32 shipped instead of the usual $71. They only showed 1 available. I grabbed it. Will post photos when I receive them. I mean, for half the price how bad could they be? Cook chicken a few times and they get ugly pretty quick.

I bought several of those last fall for about the same price. I use them on my rehabs.

I have bought a number of things from Amazon's returns and saved a bunch of money. So far, no disappointments. I think that most of that stuff are things people just changed their minds about but have removed from the original packaging. I have sent some stuff back myself and could see how someone could get a great deal on what I sent back unused but opened.

Grates arrived and were immediately installed. I think they look great and were less than half the original cost. Definitely worth it.

(Including photo of grill just because.)

Attachments

• A76E519A-F3BB-4661-AFA1-BA2F043A789A.jpeg
    A76E519A-F3BB-4661-AFA1-BA2F043A789A.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 866609DD-5E1A-4770-9223-11FEC90DA088.jpeg
    866609DD-5E1A-4770-9223-11FEC90DA088.jpeg
    286.8 KB · Views: 34
Nice Job. The grates look good. I see you have both new warming racks as well. Let me know if you still have them in your grill at the end of the summer. Most people find that they just get in the way.

The warming rack is from last year and a PITA. The hanging basket is 100% better, but my wife likes the other one so it stays. Yeah, that’s my life.

Yep, the hanging one is a lot better. But don't forget that one if you decide to use a rotisserie on the grill.

I'm with Larry I'd watch the show. Could also go with a "Rescue" theme.... cue up the sad music when they find an old neglected Weber.... get an old pick up truck and put some ambulance style decals on it...

I have an old pick up truck. Not “Fred Sanford” old, but not new.
I don’t “flip” grills. I have built 5 or 6, but have given them to family and friends. I like finding and fixing. Grills, Dyson vacuums, stuff like that.

I have an old pick up truck. Not “Fred Sanford” old, but not new.
I don’t “flip” grills. I have built 5 or 6, but have given them to family and friends. I like finding and fixing. Grills, Dyson vacuums, stuff like that.
I love old pick up trucks. For nostalgia, I like the late 60's and early 70's Fords and Chevy's. Something like a 1970 Chevy shortbed 2wd w/3 on the tree would be about perfect for me.

Back