home depot sale - $75 performer, $20 one touch sliver

Was going to buy the display performer we had which was a little beat up, luckily found one on a pallet new in the box and I just bought that one. Had to haggle with my wife about getting a new grill so now I'm going to sell my OTG this spring. Worth it.

Seems unlikely on WSMs. Most likely would've started being pushed out with the other Weber product that's on clearance. Hopefully next year though , cause I want one!

I posted this in the other weber thread I think, but for anyone I Columbus OH that might have an interest:
1) Last night the Home depot on Rt 23 by Lewis Center had the floor model performer for the $75.03. Looked like it was in decent shape and had all the parts. Not sure about the cover though

2) Home Depot in Westerville on Maxtown had some of the 18.5 Silvers for $20.00, looked like they had 2-3 still in the box. I almost got that, $20 for a good basic charcoal grill. maybe I should of....

Wife and I went to 2 Home Depot and 2 Lowe's and NOTHING. Shucks. Atleast we tried. Wake Forest, Knightdale and Rocky Mount do not have anything YET

Here in Florida they had the gold display model marked as the new premium performer. Wasted a lot of time explaining the difference and then getting them to look up how much the gold was. 259, I'll continue to hold out for a Craigslist find. Might try back later during the week, see if I can get a manager who wants to work something out.

Just an FYI associates can take up to $50 off without manager approval. Supervisors can do up to $100. Handy tip when trying to work a price down.

Seems unlikely on WSMs. Most likely would've started being pushed out with the other Weber product that's on clearance. Hopefully next year though , cause I want one!

Local HD had WSM 18.5 $100 off, all were gone. I was admiring what I thought was the 22" Gold in a box for $75 and didn't need, when I realized it was a 26". I got it based on principle alone.

Just got home from HD with a 18.5" silver for $20.03
Didnt need it, could NOT pass it up, only one with that price and had the new heat shield on handle.
Had associate scan all performers, WSM's and kettle's, unfortunately this was the only deal, happy as H*ll right now

Just got home from HD with a 18.5" silver for $20.03
Didnt need it, could NOT pass it up, only one with that price and had the new heat shield on handle.
Had associate scan all performers, WSM's and kettle's, unfortunately this was the only deal, happy as H*ll right now

I landed one as well! Walked into a Home Depot tonight and couldn't believe my eyes in the Weber section. So many items were on clearance. I spent exactly $47.03 (including tax) and bought an 18.5" silver one-touch kettle, 2 sets of charcoal basket holders (item #7403), a collapsible poultry roaster for beer can chicken (item #6689) and a package of 24 lighter cubes (only full price item). Unfortunately I could not find a performer.

The Weber one-touch silver had a yellow price tag on it showing $63, but when scanned it actually showed $20.03. After that I literally made the associate scan everything I could have him scan. The grill was on a higher shelf as a display item and is flawless. As I too did not need mine, it was impossible to pass for $20.03.

Got a couple sets of Weber 7403 charcoal baskets for $7.49 each - basically half price. Not a 'Deal of the Decade', but this is an item that has many useful BBQ applications and never goes on sale.

Houston area HD has the platinum silverarkwd down to $206 from $229. I price checked to make sure it wasn't actually lower. Not neat cheap enough to hop on it as a "deal" yet.

Stopped in to one of my local H.D.'s yesterday and they had NO Weber products on sale. Terribly disappointed since both my 22" OTG
and my 22" WSM could use some new grates. Oh well.

Back