Home Depot Lump Charcoal

James H,
To answer your question on Royal Oak
I have been through 3 big bags of it now and I don't really like it to much.
Way to much ash and the burn time is quite short.

I emailed Rancher and let them know alot of us like there product and asked them to figure out how to make it available for us to get it online.

In my opinion Royal Oak is the best mass producer of lump in the world..just wish my local costco would start carrying it

Originally posted by Lee Morris:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Branon S.:
The info I have gathered from other bbq forums is that Ranchers briquettes will be back in Home Depot stores in 2009. Ranchers lump will be in Costco in April.

When you say Rancher Lump, do you mean Original Charcoal Company Lump? Per the OCC website, the only product they have called "Rancher" is the hardwood briquette that HD carried last year. Their lump charcoal is not called Rancher.

So I wonder, is Costco supposed to be getting Rancher or Original Charcoal Company Lump?

http://www.originalcharcoal.com/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Costco is supposed to be carrying the Original Charcoal Lump, not the Rancher briquettes. The guy I spoke to said they would have it in stores 4/1.

I found what may very well have been the last bag of Rancher briquettes left at HD in the Cleveland area a few weeks back. It was just sitting there next to the Kingsford. When I ran it through the scanner, at the self-checkout, the had it priced at $.01. Only wish they had a couple more.

I like the Best Choice offered by Associated grocers. I get it at local Price Chopper store. 3.89 # 10lb bag. Made by Royal Oak. Cant beat the price. Timmer

Back