Hi From the UK

D Point

Hi
I'm David from Manchester in the UK and have just joined the group.
I have cooked on gas BBQs for many years but am now looking to discover the world of real fire cooking and am currently researching BBQ techniques and the best BBQ to buy (the Weber Master Touch GBS is looking favourite at the moment).
I want to build an outside kitchen this year and any advice from those who have done this would be much appreciated, for example what appliances, design, how to cover from the rain but still allow to bbq/smoke etc.
Many thanks and I look forward to learning from and hopefully contributing to the site.
David

Welcome David. This is a great place to learn. Looking forward to seeing pics of your outside kitchen.

Welcome to the forum David. You have found the right place. Many here will help. It is a great place for advice and to learn.

If you're looking for Education AND Inspiration in nearly equal parts - This is THE PLACE!

Enjoy, have fun, greetings, etc...

Welcome and like everyone said it's a great forum and the best place to learn. Everyone is very helpful, just have fun cooking. Don't forget to take pics and looking forward to seeing your out door kitchen.

A'right David. Nice to see another UK-er. Welcome.
You won't go wrong with the MT GBS. The outdoor kitchen sounds like a plan.

Back