Hi from SE Michigan !!!

Ken Voss

Hello all....I've been lurking around for a while now, trying to decide if I am going to make the jump or not. I've looked at smoker after smoker to try and get what I want, at the price my wife likes ;) Yesterday I finally ordered my Smokey Mountain and I hope to have it by this weekend !!!! I'm feeling like a kid on the buildup to Christmas !!!! Looking forward to my first smoke on it. Thanks for having me :)

UPS says it is on the truck and out for delivery !!!!! Not sure what my first smoke will be yet. It's pretty cold and rainy right now in Michigan and not sure I will be able to get her up to temp. It will only be 50 here today at best and 47 they say tomorrow.....is that too cold ???

UPS says it is on the truck and out for delivery !!!!! Not sure what my first smoke will be yet. It's pretty cold and rainy right now in Michigan and not sure I will be able to get her up to temp. It will only be 50 here today at best and 47 they say tomorrow.....is that too cold ???

Right now its 27 here in Minnesota, not supposed to get above 40, perfect bbqing weather! Dont let the cold stop you, 50 is tropical.

Back