Help with replacement S.S. grates and flavorizer bars

I'm not trying to be annoying lol talking about Dave's bars but I just checked and his bars for a spirit 210 are $38 on eBay and would be cheeper through his CL ad.

You're still talking about a 4X differential..... Its not like I see the Spirit (I) being a 'lifetime' grill --- you buy 'lifetime' parts for it and you are basically jinxing yourself into the base rusting out horribly or a tree falling on it.

The question was how do AMOZON 304 age and wear --- NOT how Dave's pricy bars do ----- I would guess that his bars WON'T fail for the price you are paying. -- the question is are they worth it? Not are you 'willing to pay for it'. (I'm not for this grill.... hopefully I will run across a grill that is worthy of them)

Last edited:
My experience with Qlimetal 304 flavorizer bars is that they are the real deal, non-magnetic, stainless steel. I have a set that is almost 4 years old. No longer shiny but I think they will work for a few more years for sure.

I know it is sacrilege to assert that these particular Qlimetal (Silver A) bars (or Silver B ones I have bought in the past) are anywhere as good as Dave’s, but from my experience and perspective, they are at least close.

IMG_5893.jpeg

IMG_5895.jpeg
IMG_5899.jpeg

My experience with Qlimetal 304 flavorizer bars is that they are the real deal, non-magnetic, stainless steel. I have a set that is almost 4 years old. No longer shiny but I think they will work for a few more years for sure.

I know it is sacrilege to assert that these particular Qlimetal (Silver A) bars (or Silver B ones I have bought in the past) are anywhere as good as Dave’s, but from my experience and perspective, they are at least close.

View attachment 97739

View attachment 97740
View attachment 97741

I use these in grills I flip or donate.Quality is important to me and believing in what I'm selling. A lot of my grills go to friends and family also. I also keep some for myself.

I find them to be very strong and heavy and non-magnetic. Exceptionally good products as far as I'm concerned. Excellent value proposition also.

Flav Bars and Grates is the last place I want to skimp.
20240808_191431~2.jpg
These are for a upcoming S330 rehab

Back