Help with replacement S.S. grates and flavorizer bars

David-FL

I have a Weber Genesis EP-310 (2008-2010 with burners on the side; can't find model and serial anywhere?) and it has served me well but the flavorizer bars are severely rusted and the igniter no longer works.
It has the original steel coated bars and grates. I'd like to upgrade to stainless steel flavorizer bars and grates as well as replace the push button igniter.

Was looking at this Qulimetal flavorizer bars/grates combo at Amazon:

Cabinet is also rusting inside on the bottom and on the corners of the L bracket that support the drip tray but I'm guessing that due to age Weber would not warranty any of these parts?

Suggestions on best bang for the buck on my desired replacement parts?

Thanks in advance...

I have a Weber Genesis EP-310 (2008-2010 with burners on the side; can't find model and serial anywhere?) and it has served me well but the flavorizer bars are severely rusted and the igniter no longer works.
It has the original steel coated bars and grates. I'd like to upgrade to stainless steel flavorizer bars and grates as well as replace the push button igniter.

Was looking at this Qulimetal flavorizer bars/grates combo at Amazon:

Cabinet is also rusting inside on the bottom and on the corners of the L bracket that support the drip tray but I'm guessing that due to age Weber would not warranty any of these parts?

Suggestions on best bang for the buck on my desired replacement parts?

Thanks in advance...
What you've found thus far is fine. You might want to consider new burner tubes and replace the entire ignition system...along with a thorough cleaning you'll have many more years of use from your grill.

QuliMetal 304 Stainless Steel Grill Burner for Weber Genesis 300 (2007-2010), Genesis E310 E320 S310 S320 EP310 EP320 Gas Grill with Side Control Knobs, Replace for Weber 67722 67820 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QZPZWP2?tag=tvwb-20

X Home 67847 Grill Igniter Kit for Weber Genesis 300 Series Gas Grill (2008-2010), 1819-51 Igniter Kit for Genesis E310 E320 with Side-Control, Ignition with Ceramic Collector Box, Easy to Install https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MLNK237?tag=tvwb-20

Last edited:
What you've found thus far is fine. You might want to consider new burner tubes and replace the entire ignition system...along with a thorough cleaning you'll have many more years of use from your grill.
Thanks for the confirmation on my choice.

You have any suggestions for the burner (aftermarket) or should I stick to Weber part on that?

Back