Help with buying a rotisserie.

Jerry N.

TVWBB Emerald Member
I have a Genesis S320. I searched on the Weber site at it looks like it’s a 2007-2010 model (model # 3780001). I’m looking to get a rotisserie for it and have two questions. Mainly I’m just trying to make sure a get one that fits (with no modifications). The Weber site directed me to rotisserie #7652. It looks like that will fit the old (mine) and newer models. But, I have no way to know if it’s a good rotisserie. I looked on another site and the model seemed more generic, was cheaper but looked to be well built. Here‘s a link: https://www.onegrill.com/Weber_Gas_Grill_Rotisserie_300_3_burner_electric_p/3wss40.htm

So I’d appreciate any help in getting a good rotisserie that fits my Genesis without any modification. Not sure if there are other things to consider.

Onegrill has a good rep for Rotos. I would probably get the cheaper of the two between that and a Weber one.
Check CL and FB MP first though. You may find someone selling one for a lot less than either.

If you're planning on making some chickens on that there rotisserie, let me explain something real quick: Rotisserie chickens are cooked hot. Like 450 500 hot. Have fun!
Definitely planning on a chicken but I also wondered how ribs would turn out.

Ribs are very good on the roto. But I use the #9891 roto for them. Pretty tough to do them on the rotos with the forks.

The 9891 doesn't fit my E320 sidewinder without taking off the handle on the left side and then it's marginal. I was able to cook two chickens at once with it. There is no grove to keep the rod in place and it spins on the treads of the handle.
I was going to check to see if it would fit my Genesis 2000, but right now it's pouring rain so I will have to wait.

Yah, the E320 is a totally different cook box. It should fit the 2000. I run one on my 1000.

The 9891 doesn't fit my E320 sidewinder without taking off the handle on the left side and then it's marginal. I was able to cook two chickens at once with it. There is no grove to keep the rod in place and it spins on the treads of the handle.
I was going to check to see if it would fit my Genesis 2000, but right now it's pouring rain so I will have to wait.
Which rotisserie do you have for your e320? My main use would be to do rotisserie chicken.

I bought the OneGrill for chickens - works great

3WSS40OneGrill Weber Fit Stainless Steel Grill Rotisserie Kit W/ Electric Motor (300 Series 3 Burner Genesis/Genesis II/Spirit/Spirit II)1$124.99$124.99
^ 3WR01OneGrill Stainless Steel Weber Gas Grill Fit Spit Rod: 3/8" Square Profile W/ 5/16" Square Drive. Type 11$0.00$0.00
^ 3WSF02OneGrill Stainless Steel Weber Fit Spit Fork Full Set1$0.00$0.00
^ 4PM05OneGrill Grill Rotisserie Motor Stainless Steel - Electric 13 watt 50 lb. Load1$0.00$0.00

Back