Help with Big Company BBQ

elmo

TVWBB Fan
So we have a usual once a month nothing fancy BBQ for the employees at the company where i work.

This month though, on Aug 26th, the president decided to invite most of our suppliers and some clients, and we estimate about 50 people will be there.

They want me to prepare entrees and tapas on top of the burgers and hot dogs.

I decided i will be doing lamb, turkey and beef burgers all from scratch and fresh. I wanted to make two turkeys but they refused the birds saying they dont want it to be like a house meal.

But when it comes to BBQ entrees and tapas, no clue what to do.

Any ideas on what to do?

I am honestly not looking forward to this. There will be many important people and if the food is not good, i will be hearing a lot of complaints. Last BBQ, it was much simpler and I got complaints about food being underdone and not being fast enough.

The company will be hiring someone to give me a hand and we will have a bartender and waitress on site. So that will help, thank God.

Forgot to mention that at work, we have a small gasser, no oven, and i have a performer and WSM at home.

Well, off-hand I'd say just take the #55 bus up to a rather famous little place just north of St. Cuthbert St., get two or three whole briskets, a couple of steam-tables, some rye bread, mustard, half-sours and Cotts Cherry Soda and have done with it
icon_biggrin.gif

Do you have any control here? Or are you being told what to do?

You are not set up for all that variety. Too much last minute labor intensive stuff already. First off, there is no way I would do burger and dogs, period. No way. There is nothing about them that works here. If you absolutely must do a burger do one - but I'd highly recommend scratching the lot, plus the dogs.

You are not set up for hot tapas very well. Tapas suggest several different items, cold and hot, served in small portions. I do tapas parties for groups kind of often. But it's tapas period. No burgers, no dogs, no barbecue. Were I doing burgers and dogs (that's be a cold day in ****) that's all I'd do. For barbecue, I'd do barbecue, period. Mixing themes does not work very well - and you've neither the equipment nor help for the sort of variety noted.

Can you redo the menu?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K Kruger:
Do you have any control here? Or are you being told what to do?

You are not set up for all that variety. Too much last minute labor intensive stuff already. First off, there is no way I would do burger and dogs, period. No way. There is nothing about them that works here. If you absolutely must do a burger do one - but I'd highly recommend scratching the lot, plus the dogs.

You are not set up for hot tapas very well. Tapas suggest several different items, cold and hot, served in small portions. I do tapas parties for groups kind of often. But it's tapas period. No burgers, no dogs, no barbecue. Were I doing burgers and dogs (that's be a cold day in ****) that's all I'd do. For barbecue, I'd do barbecue, period. Mixing themes does not work very well - and you've neither the equipment nor help for the sort of variety noted.

Can you redo the menu? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to all that! Common sense is music to the ears of someone that can imagine all that can go wrong in needless overcomplicated situations. K.I.S.S.!!!!!!

This is why my business is not a catering business. A client tells me the nature of the event/party/whatever, the time of day, the number of people - and then I develop the plan and do what I want, virtually no client input is permitted - or I would end up with this sort of makes-no-sense mish-mash, those that want to cheat in 'safe' food, those that expect separate stuff for children (yeah, right, like that'll happen).

It has to make sense to me as a meal, i.e., things need to work together; the overarching theme needs to be coherent. I almost never do a small number of items (for tapas, e.g., I usually do 25-40 items; for a more formal sit-down usually 7 or 8 courses; a barbecue, 2 apps, 2-3 proteins with 4 or 5 sides); 'simple' comes in by making selections in terms of purchasing, prep, execution and service. One can put together meals that look quite complex but are really quite simple. Working alone as I do, that's a requirement.

Forgive the tangent, elmo. I'm willing to help you figure it out but:

-is there menu flexibility?

-how many days prep time are available?

-what do you have for service (like chafers, cold service stuff, etc.)?

-buffet line or...?

-are sides being provided or are you doing them?

-is there an actual kitchen available as well?

-what cold storage is available pre-event?

Thanks K Kruger. I will answer your questions below.

-is there menu flexibility?

I originally wanted to do two whole turkeys in my WSM that i would bring in to work and cut each bird up nicely in a big plate in slices. In addition to some burgers and hot dogs.

But my colleague, who is not directly my boss, but who is in charge of the planning has an image that i dont understand. He wants to make this BBQ both fancy while still having burgers and hot dogs. He insists that the burgers and dogs are a must since it is a BBQ and that some folks would be disappointed if there are none.

I used to be the one in charge of choosing what to cook given a budget into consideration but now, because it is a bigger BBQ, i am more being told what to do and once in a while, a colleague walks in and starts telling me what to cook and what not to cook.

I was given a Tapas book that looks like something that a Cordon Bleu chef would do. I told them that it is best to hire a professional chef for tapas or buy some frozen pre-made entrees from Costco but got rejected.

So to answer the question, i can try and force them to change the menu a bit. I am clueless about tapas and all i can think of is some smoked salmon on crackers with a piece of olive.

-how many days prep time are available?

I can use as much time as i want to prepare. Like whole day before BBQ and day of BBQ and that is not counting buying the food.

-what do you have for service (like chafers, cold service stuff, etc.)?

I will have a colleague that will be paid to help me out the whole day of BBQ in whatever i ask of him. We will also have a professional bartender who will take care of drinks and a waitress.

-buffet line or...?

No buffet line, just food on the few tables and mostly, waiter walking around with the food.

-are sides being provided or are you doing them?

I will be buying sides from a store next door, like macaroni salads, potato salads, pickled vegetables, grape leave rolls, etc...

-is there an actual kitchen available as well?

We do have a kitchen at work that has a sink, two microwaves, two small oven toasters, but no oven. And I must say that there is a distance between the inside kitchen and outside where BBQ will be.

-what cold storage is available pre-event?[/QUOTE]

We have a big walk in fridge at work and we have a big freezer that i can use.

[/QUOTE]

smiley-signs003.gif

After reading the statement about last years complaints, if I was you I’ll be calling in sick that day...

Flaco[/QUOTE]

Hey Flaco, that was not from last year. That was from last month's BBQ. We have one BBQ each month as long as it is ok weather outside and no snow.

One female colleague last month even started telling people and commanding them to put food back on BBQ because it is underdone and that was so annoying. Others kept hovering around me complaining about food and how it is taking so much time and that started before BBQ even starts!!!

We started with this monthly BBQ idea last year because of me and my suggestion. Used to be lots of fun but lately, it is no fun no more
icon_frown.gif

elmo

The cool thing about bbq is that it should be done BEFORE anyone shows up....or this is the easy way, at least.

I will have my butts and/or briskets resting for up to six hours or so before serving time. This isn't grilling. It's two completely different things here in the south, and if cooking for a bunch of folks, bbq is the way to go, and it's really quite easy, too.

I'd make two butts instead of burgers, and throw dogs on the grill if demanded. If someone wants tapas, let them make them. People, in my experience go nuts for PP.

Hmm. Almost nothing about this works for me, and I daresay for you either.

Burgers and dogs are not part of 'barbecue'. Despite the ubiquitous use of the word as a verb, one does not 'barbecue' burgers or dogs - or steaks, for that matter - one grills them, and they are not cooked on 'a barbecue', they are cooked on a grill. That they need to be included because 'they're expected' does not, I'm afraid, speak well of the knowledge or verve of those with whom you're dealing - yet they want fancy!
icon_eek.gif

Tapas are out of the question. You've neither the experience nor the time or equipment. Don't be a pushover on this, el. Refuse on the grounds that I just noted and be firm about it.

Two turkeys is not a good idea. Not enough for 50, even with other stuff. B/s turkey breasts, maybe. Reheating would be an issue.

The sides you're getting aren't 'fancy' so do not lend themselves to 'entrées'.

You really need to be able to do the meat(s) ahead of time. You do not have the equipment to do a la minute service. Rushing to do what is essentially cook-to-order is a recipe for disaster: undercooked and/or slow food. And a lot of stress. Don't do it.

The operative issue here is that you are comfortable with all aspects of the endeavor, and that you build in time/space to handle unforeseen issues that might well come up before or during the event. If you're comfortable with the purchasing, prep, cooking, setup and serving, and know you have the ability to easily handle issues as they arise, you will find it easier (and more enjoyable) to be successful.

Were it me, here's how I'd play it given the limitations, with a couple variations -- next post. About to lose my Net signal, so a bit later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">One female colleague last month even started telling people and commanding them to put food back on BBQ because it is underdone and that was so annoying. Others kept hovering around me complaining about food and how it is taking so much time and that started before BBQ even starts!!!We started with this monthly BBQ idea last year because of me and my suggestion. Used to be lots of fun but lately, it is no fun no more </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This is exactly what you want to avoid - must avoid - which means you should not be cooking food you are unfamiliar with (tapas), and should NOT be cooking food at the time of the event. No way.

Here's what I would do and, frankly, I would do this no matter what anyone's comments are. They're not cooking. I'd just nod in agreement and do this anyway.

First: You must have three chafers. Full, hotel size. Like this - three of them, without fail. Buy or rent (restaurant supply houses will have them). I'd suggest buying if you are doing a monthly thing. You need them. If you need to go low budg then go with framed chafer set-up that uses disposable aluminum pans, like this.

Chafers are NOT meant to reheat food. They are meant to keep already heated (or reheated) food hot. They work as mini-steam tables. Two pans are on the bottom. Lift the top pan off and put some water in the bottom pan. (If using aluminum pans don't forget to use two for the bottom; put some water in the lower pan, then put the other pan inside the lower pan.) Cover the pans with the lid then light the fuel -- don't forget to get fuel for the chafers. Use two fuel containers at first, then shut one down and maintain with one.

Okay. So you mentioned getting grape leaves. I am assuming you mean dolmas, or other similar stuffed grape leaves. Good. Get a couple varieties of hummus as well. If caponata is available get that. (If not I can write you a recipe. Easy and very flavorful.) You'll need pita for the hummus and baguettes for the caponata.

Make two chilled soups. Yes, yes many will say they 'don't like' chilled soups. But dismiss this. Chilled soups are great in summer. I do them all the time and even the fussy (read: woefully unsophisticated-palated people) love them. I'd suggest a flavorful classic gazpacho (since all the ingredients are in season) and an ajo blanco, a chilled almond soup. No one will expect it, it is a breeze to make (only requiring blanched almond - that you can buy just that way - a smidgen of garlic, day-old crusty white bread, water, salt and aged sherry vinegar). Both can be made in no time a couple or three days in advance. If small cups are not at hand use either small glasses, or just get the espresso-sized styro cups.

That's your 'appetizer spread'. These are food that will be available when people walk in the door, giving them something to eat - and do - right at the outset, while you and your partner get the last things in order for the main spread.

To that end, I'd do sliders, i.e., small burgers. They've been vogue for a while now but still have a certain cachet, they are much easier to eat because they are small, and they can be done in a variety, adding interest to the meal. I'd consider three kinds out of the following four:

beef

turkey

lamb

and, though not a burger, pulled pork

Me, I'd go with PP, beef and lamb. If turkey absolutely had to be offered (for the so-called 'light' eaters) I'd go with beef, turkey and PP. The advantage of doing a PP slider is that you can do the butt at home ahead of time, thus requiring you to only do two meats worth of patties on site (which you'll cook before lunch, hence the need for the chafers).

Whatever meats you choose (other than the butt) can be purchased the day before and made into patties at home (30 or 40 of each) then packed into containers (the layers separated by parchment or waxed paper) and schlepped to work in the morning and fridged.

For the rolls for the meats either find a bakery that makes slider-sized rolls or simply buy appropriately shaped dinner rolls that have some substance, i.e., are not too squishy. Me, I'd get white and whole grain, or wheat.

To make the spread special, purchase whatever sides you can, and make or purchases several condiments that diners can add to their sliders: Dijon mustard, mango chutney, pineapple relish, a couple Q sauces, a slaw or two, chipotle mayonnaise, roasted red pepper remoulade - all of these work well with any of the meats and even work well together.

Put the sides and condiments in attractive serving dishes. Make labels to put in front of them so people know what they are.

Do the butt at home, rest it, pull it (I'd chop a bunch of it so that it fits better on small rolls), then allow to cool quickly by spreading it out in a roasting pan or on a sheetpan. When cool, pack not-too-thickly in microwaveable containers and fridge them.

Reheat the PP in the containers in the available microwave. Get it hot, stir well to see if evenly heated, then dump into the already heated chafer; repeat with the other container(s).

Meanwhile, cook off your little meat burgers. Get them to ~145-150 internal then move them to the already heated chafers - one for each kind. They will continue to cook further in the chafers. Fine.

The water in the chafers will steam when it gets hot enough, as it should. Keep an eye out. When the steam dissipates or ends the bottom pan will need water added.

Because the pork is done and only needs to be reheated, and because the patties are small, cooking time won't take all that long. But do the cooking before people arrive. If there's time (and there should be), melt some unsalted butter in the microwave and, using a pastry brush, lightly paint the insides of your rolls (which you split in the morning and put back in their bags) with butter and grill them till just lightly colored and a little textured. This will up your game as well - but if time ends up running out don't bother with it.

This sort of spread offers interest, variety but accessibility, and is pretty easy to do.

Thats some interesting reading kevin

And Elmo as kevin said you are the cook for this event and go with what you think you can pull off.

Tell your boss that he needs to get you chafers couse thats offcourse nothing that you have to spend money on.

I have made this myself in a lower scale then 50ppl (around 20-30)

And meat/sides that dont need to be hot is your friend. A cold pasta sallad:
( http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...90021414/m/567105826 ) and some chicken breasts filled with lemon zest/garlic or any herbs rolled up with bacon and then grilled/baked is an easy dish that most ppl like.

And the best part is you can do it 1 day ahead and serve it cold.

And i would go with PP as ppl above had said to.

I really hope you pull this off.

Good luck

Elmo, did you volunteer for this? I don't think I'd be able to hold my temper with that lady telling people to put stuff back on the grill! You're sure getting some good advice here!
I don't think I could do it. I'd have to insist on FULL CONTROL or nothing at all.
Having it all ready ahead so they can't interfere with the process is likely a very good idea.
Good luck...

Hey there,
I think that you are past the "I demand full control" part. I would create a few lists of what you can cook. Let them choose. This way you keep it simple (using the planning tips) and are not viewed as difficult or similar. Just let the big boss know that these options are what you can cook and do a good job with. If they choose to go in a different direction you can tell them that you are not comfortable with this (but make it clear that you can't be the caterer and give them an option like just manning the grill). If they try to modify it let them know that you can look at it but might not be able to do it since you don't have all the tools of a catering company. Don't let them over extend you!!

Apps and sides? chips, salsa or pico de gallo, guac, slaw, keri's apple hog beans (minimal cooking and day before), potato salad. Hummus and other ideas are great if you can just by it at costco. Don't cook everything!!

For the sliders (great Idea) you can do brisky sliders, PP sliders, burgers ect (use your slaw as the topping for the brisky and PP). The brisket and PP would be cooked and kept warm. If you have 50 people coming you will have a hard time cooking and making plates of food. I'd try to use your WSM as much as possible. Brisket and PP the day before with Sliders/chicken thighs/sausages the day of. This is heavy on the entree's and thats okay (it's probably what you like cooking the most).

Last... I'd go buffet style. Set up trays that are self serve. Sides are all out on a table, Sliders/dogs/sausages are on a tray or in a warmer, and food is ready within an hour of people getting there.

Now you need to think about who is doing what... I'd say that at the time the guests are arriving you have all food warm, sides out, and the grill/WSM already going. Your helper can make trays of sliders while you man the grill and the WSM (or let him man the grill and the complaints). Chicken is already on (i'd do a marinated with a glaze of BBQ/honey). The grill is for the sliders/dogs. Get the sliders off before the chicken is ready. If it's skin on chicken you can switch the chicken to the grill to crisp skin or look up a chicken brest option.
The server can be a helper for you, bussing tables, or can walk around with the slider tray until the food is out (and will tell guests when the food is ready).

Don't forget easy desserts!!
Anyway, thats my $.02.

Thanks KK & guys for the good advice.

KK, I will definitely ask to buy some chafers when i go to work tomorrow. I think that is a great idea.

About PP, I think Beef Brisket is better in my case since my president and many of the guests are Jewish so it is a religious issue to have porc on the menu.

I have never done brisket before but looks easy and i would pull it at home into small pieces the day before. But i am confused about patties and rolls that you mentioned.

Do i put all the pulled brisket meat in a chafer and provide the bread to guests and they do their own sandwiches or do i prepare sandwiches in advance?

And do i use bread rolls or patties? By rolls, do you mean baguette pieces with meat on top of them and by patties, do you refer to burger bread?

I forgot to mention that I will be getting some Indian Naan bread from Costco as I got some last BBQ and it tastes amazing after a few mins on the grill and everyone loved it. Some people asked for it alone even with no meat on side.

So can this be used with brisket at all?

For turkey burger, i have a great recipe from a Weber book and tried it before.

For lamb burger, have a great recipe also but never tried it before. And beef burgers, should be that bad.

In terms of a soup, I think there is like 0.5% that it will be approved by my boss because he keeps insisting that he doesnt want it to be like a sit down restaurant. He wants people to be moving, walking and talking and networking as much as possible.

I was thinking by the way about smoked salmon tortilla rolls that i would cut into pieces with a tooth pick in each piece and provide them as entrees at beginning of BBQ, what do you think about that. I thought it would be easy and it is something i can prepare the day before and store in our big Fridge and it can be served cold.

elmo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Don't forget easy desserts!!
Anyway, thats my $.02. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For dessert, I am thinking about a pre-made and pre-cut cheesecake from Costco that has 4 varieties in it.

I would simply defrost it and piece in each plate with two or three fresh cut and deseeded cherries and with a couple of lines of chocolate and strawberry syrup on the plate.

I would of course have to do that early on the BBQ day and have them prepared a couple of hours before people come.

elmo

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elmo:
Thanks KK & guys for the good advice.

KK, I will definitely ask to buy some chafers when i go to work tomorrow. I think that is a great idea.

About PP, I think Beef Brisket is better in my case since my president and many of the guests are Jewish so it is a religious issue to have porc on the menu. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I would not do brisket. If you want to do pulled beef I would suggest doing chuck. Get a couple 4 to 5-pound chuck roasts, rub, smoke to 160, wrap with HD foil, continue cooking till very tender. Rest an hour in the foil, unwrap; when cool enough to handle break apart. Shred or, better for this imo, chop finely by placing chunks of the meat in your processor and pulsing till finely chopped. Repeat till done. Cool completely then store as noted for the PP above. Microwave to reheat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
I have never done brisket before but looks easy and i would pull it at home into small pieces the day before. But i am confused about patties and rolls that you mentioned. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The patties are the burgers. The burgers I am suggesting making as 'sliders', which are mini-burgers. The rolls need to be small because the burgers are. A good size is dinner roll size. Just get something substantial enough to hold the mini-burgers well. Hit the local bakeries over the next few days and see what they have. Buy one or two and see what you think. Once you decide on one you can order the quantity you need from the bakery so that they can be picked up on the morning of the event.

Do i put all the pulled brisket meat in a chafer and provide the bread to guests and they do their own sandwiches or do i prepare sandwiches in advance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I would get the chafers heating and microwave the beef till hot, then put it in a chafer. I would cook the little burgers - you and your helper, starting 60-90 minutes before the event then transfer them to the chafer, one kind in one chafer, the other kind in the other.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And do i use bread rolls or patties? By rolls, do you mean baguette pieces with meat on top of them and by patties, do you refer to burger bread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>As noted, 'patties' are the burgers. The rolls I would get would be appropriately sized dinner rolls.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I forgot to mention that I will be getting some Indian Naan bread from Costco as I got some last BBQ and it tastes amazing after a few mins on the grill and everyone loved it. Some people asked for it alone even with no meat on side. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You could do the naan after the event gets going and people are eating. Just serve it off the grill to anyone who wants it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So can this be used with brisket at all?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>If someone prefers it, it could be used with anything. But I'd do the rolls for the beef and the burgers and let them choose, if they want, to use the naan instead.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For turkey burger, i have a great recipe from a Weber book and tried it before.

For lamb burger, have a great recipe also but never tried it before. And beef burgers, should be that bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I would do two kinds of burgers plus the chopped chuck. Turkey burgers, lamb burgers and chuck would be my choices. Up to you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In terms of a soup, I think there is like 0.5% that it will be approved by my boss because he keeps insisting that he doesnt want it to be like a sit down restaurant. He wants people to be moving, walking and talking and networking as much as possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And that's the point of these soups. You serve them in cups or glasses - small espresso cups are perfect. They make small styrofoam espresso-sized cups that are perfect for this. You can have the soups in containers with ladles, ready when guests arrive, to serve themselves. Or you can ladle the soup into the cups minutes before they arrive, so it is still cold. Neither needs a spoon so they are perfect for sipping while walking around. I do this for parties in the summer all the time. Since you serve in small cups you don't need to make much, yet it still makes an impact. Both are easy to eat since they are purées and no spoon is required, and they are very refreshing. Recipes are here - scroll down to the gazpachos and see the classic version and the ajo blanco. I suggest both - and I suggest not mentioning the soups to the boss. People often don't like the sound of 'cold soup', but they love the soups. Here's a pic of both the ajo blanco (chilled almond soup) and the classic gazpacho (chilled puréed veg soup) in little styro espresso cups:

soupespcups.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was thinking by the way about smoked salmon tortilla rolls that i would cut into pieces with a tooth pick in each piece and provide them as entrees at beginning of BBQ, what do you think about that. I thought it would be easy and it is something i can prepare the day before and store in our big Fridge and it can be served cold. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's fine.

I would do two appetizer tables, several feet apart. On them, stacks of small plates, disposables or not, and forks and napkins. I'd split the appetizers between the two tables, again, I'd probably ladle the soup into the little cups just before guests arrive, and divide the cups between the two tables. Split up the salmon, dolmas, hummus, whatever else you are doing. Having two tables means you won't have 50 people crowded around one table. Better flow. Encourage people to take soup and some apps and let them have at it. Let them mingle and chat.

While they are doing this, split the sides you have onto two other tables. Put the chafer with the beef on one, along with a pile of the rolls, and on the other put the two chafers with the little burgers, along with more rolls. Put the condiments on both tables. Make sure you have spoons for the condiments. Because the burgers and chuck sliders are small use small spoons in the condiments so they are easier to manage. Encourage people to make their own sliders and help them selves to the sides. Have larger plates on these tables, forks, and more napkins. Because sliders are small they are easier to eat, especially while mingling. Sliders:

3012sliders2.jpg

Have as many appropriate condiments and additions to the sliders that you can muster available on the table. Because there will be three kinds - chopped chuck, lamb and turkey (or whatever three you choose) - there will be a nice variety. Make enough so people can have one of each. Do the naan while the apps are winding down and people start to make themselves lunch plates, offering it as a side, or as the bread for one of the sliders, their choice.

Make sense?

Back