Helloooooo

Angela b

Hi!!

I'm Angela, from Aberdeen in Scotland and I am a very keen griller, given the weather round here!!!. In fact, some of my neighbours might possibly be thinking I'm a tad deranged, still, if you're were not prepared to barbeque whilst wearing your winter coat, then you may never cook outside!!!

I have a Weber spirit and I'm about to buy my first charcoal barbie, albeit a portable one for our holiday.

My most exciting purchase thus far has been 2 huge bottles of Stubbs original which I found in Costco at the weekend! *easily pleased*

Looking forward to joining in!!!

Ang x

Welcome Angela, weather never stops me, my nieghbors think Im nuts but they are the the crazy ones, Im normal.

Welcome to the forum Angela.Grilling in the winter is great, you don't need ice to keep your drink cold and the snow on the deck keeps fallen embers from setting it on fire.

Welcome to our addiction Angela! We're all a bit deranged, butt we eet good;)
Enjoy your stay!

Welcome Angela. Grilling in the winter months is fun and flavorful. It helps to have a good patio cover of course.

Welcome aboard Ang!
Nice to know they have Costco stores in Scotland too, it's my go to place for meat, and 500 roll packs of paper towels. :p

Welcome!
My teenage son just loves shoveling a path to the weber, really he does! He knows it's a path to FOOD!

Welcome to the group Angela! I think you'll find this forum community your one-stop-shop for any and all of your grilling and barbecuing needs. Everybody has a wealth of information to share; I've found this site immensely helpful, as I'm sure you will too!

Back