Hello from the Czech republic

Bronislav Oláh

Hi everyone,
let me introduce as newbie in this great forum, My name is Bronislav "Husky"Oláh, I live on the north of the Czech rep.
I'm an amateur cooker, I cook a few years in the direct grilling, but last year I have found BBQ and Low n' slow.
It's amazing metod for me and I have felt in love of this one.
Another hobby is bluegrass music, I'm an active musician and photographer too.

Thank you for acceptance in this forum and I'm looking forward for new advice and inspiration.

Broněk

Welcome to the forum Bronek. This is a great place to learn and share. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to help others. What type of cookers are you using? Don't be afraid to ask questions because that is how we all learn. If you have a question, I will bet that there are others on the forum that may have the same question. It is great to have you as part of the forum.

Hi, thank you for welcome.
I have grills Campingaz Bonesco QST S, Campingaz Texas RBS ( as a price at cooking competition). Last year I've fell in love to Low and slow, that's why I have bought smoker Pro Q Elite and last month Weber Master Touch 22' with rottiserie.

Dobry den and Jak se mas? (sorry, I had to - my mom's family is all czech! Balek and Gajdosik) You picked a great place to come for BBQ, enjoy the good looking food and friendly people!

Welcome to the forum! Where's the beer?

Where are you in Czech Republic? I lived in Germany for 9 years. I've done a couple overnight trips to Prague and Ceske Budejovice in 1991 and from 1999-2004. Still a bit sad I never made it to Karlovy Vary and the spas.

Welcome aboard Broňo ;)
9pvBG8QBSE4EmA1Ksu5FssrYvgf9ZCBb7tjVnPWRzC4C9BlXEVtDmQs4mEFj7JBe9AVkf8op9KiqAGvJPygg-WI0gpMQYOyy2jh4T9bAoOKZVyKBqDPrBtnvHLEM1Yo4zm7ZAfbkybVswDOvhaFLQ7_-Xayoa9oGZn-cKlqQhOnZC4kEKAWQ1-ajOpR95CfbTRTdm156CIThLyVWxdtJKpOUvhp6wsMXtc_oZOs7QbgbsJFvSLp3IliRxV1I4oBSy1HB6Dnmb_IinmV59Fkt3u4V6Mpcke0CP_z2p7gXVvZOo9Ws3QgyLXQOBf0P-qk71tES4vcAtvmwltemHo4_sGJD66G0m3XddFqt3hWW0GPBIhbylje1B2w-uBrAE6Aw1vTYgNN-9uzuWMHmHplOn7kuNnQHdik0Ar5P6GuMioxjaIb4Aju--2nN36fzEtwfTVG_uy5CFxnICGY0FH_DSVMn5g67hNh93U3aH0enuSUbhi7WFhwNltvEsKMCYxK3pKJf83ZnjwNU5jhKCq1K_WaZeyMtS-2UVE0TQha81m2B3OHVXDWO6GlYzLoL8y2JUqRreC80MhpAa5CcvINimVG0l3TwX2rgXo3Fn3YGFYr6XWM6CXgY=w720-h479-no

Last edited:
Hello Bill, I live in the North of the Czech rep. in town Jablonec nad Nisou, it is 100 km north from Prague.
Pat G: I don't konw how to post any pictures yet,
Zac_Callier: Good czech language :smilekettle:

Back