Hello from Texas

Jason-Tex

Hello all. My name is Jason and live outside of Houston. I have a Weber Skyline 1200 LP that was gifted to me from my uncle. Also picked up a used Genesis E-310 the other day. Excited to start a rehab on the old Skyline using the forum tips.

Welcome Jason, there is a lot of rehab knowledge here and they are happy to share as long as you post photos of your first post rehab cook.

Enjoy.

Welcome Jason,

Fellow Texan here, in dfw now, but lived for 10 years in Clearlake. You will find a wealth of info on the forum.

Welcome Jason !

If you haven't already found it, the top of the gas grill forum has a sticky thread ( below ) with links to just about everything for a rehab.

We all like pics of grills, before and after pics.

Hello all. My name is Jason and live outside of Houston. I have a Weber Skyline 1200 LP that was gifted to me from my uncle. Also picked up a used Genesis E-310 the other day. Excited to start a rehab on the old Skyline using the forum tips.
Welcome Jason & hello from St. Louis Missouri!

Welcome Jason. I grew up in Friendswood, great little town. I now live just west of Houston in Katy.

I love your Skyline! I can't wait to see it when you finish it. Take lots of pictures along the way and don't be afraid to ask for any help.

Back