Hello from southern Utah.

James Jorgensen

TVWBB Member
Hi all!
I've been lurking here for a while, doing a little research. I may have decided on a WSM 22" with a CyberQue controller.

I would would also like to mention that your forum is one of the more civil ones out there.

Welcome....we can always use another James in the group. I used to live in your part of the country as you might be able to tell. There are nothing but great people here, I would suggest that you try to run your WSM on it's own prior to using any type of ATC system.

Welcome aboard James! I agree with Mr. Lake and that you may probably want to learn your vent
controls and how your cooker works prior to using the Cyber Q.

Welcome aboard James and let us know what the first cook is when you get it. I would like to get a controller but mine keeps temps very well on it's own so not a huge priority for me.

Welcome James. St George is a great place to fly a powered parachute, and have some good que ready when you land.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I ordered the 22.5", and I understand learning the pit before using a controller is important.

I did order a Cyberq, but I promise I won't use it for a while:)

Welcome to the site James...St George is a pretty place! My sister in law and family transplanted there from So Cal a while back..I grilled for about 50 last August and man what a scorcher! I think I burned my hand on the lid before I even fired up the grill!

Any way nice place to visit! Real close to Mesquite Nevada! Fun stuff...
Take care and enjoy the site!

Back