Hello from Nottingham, UK

JaredAllen

Good morning VWBBers. After some browsing and some stomach rumbling while watching some pitmasters at work on youtube, I finally pulled the trigger on a 22.5" Weber Kettle, should be getting delivered today, can't wait to get to grips with it this weekend for some Low n' Slow cooking.

Elcom to the forum Jared. Congrats on that new 22.5. Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks.

Welcome from NW Florida, this is an awesome site and people are very helpful with great suggestions and Ideas. Make sure to snap some photos of your cooks and post and share them in the photo gallery.

Welcome to the forum Jared. Congrats on that WSM. You have started a wonderful journey. Your family and friends will be proud of you and they will love what you cook. Don't forget to post pics.

you are "thee" Jared Allen from the National Football League?

hi-res-aa1bd6959c6d76979ba7b7f5e23c300e_crop_north.jpg

If so, you could grill up some BEAR meat! We'd all L♥VE that here in Packerland!
Welcome to the forum Jared!

Hi Jared. Our daughter did six months last year at the University of Nottingham on exchange, and we were lucky enough to visit her.
Enjoyed the city, but enjoyed the great pubs/beer more. Say hello to 'Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem' for us.
Have fun with your first Weber!

Welcome. As a newbie myself I'm finding this to be a most informative site. I wish I'd joined last year when I got my WSM.....

Back