Hello from Missouri

M Halle

TVWBB Member
Hi everyone. My name is Matt and i am expecting my 1st. My first wsm that is. I already have it...under the tree...but my wife won't let me get at it till Christmas. :mad: I have been lurking on this website and already joined the "fans of the weber smokey mountain smoker" facebook group and I don't even technically have it yet. I am brand new to smoking...and fairly new to the grilling scene as a whole. I have had a gas grill for quite a while and hardly ever used it. About a year ago I bought my first charcoal Weber and kinda been hooked ever since. I'm sure I will have questions as I venture down this smoking path...but am super excited about it. I also told my wife to get me the maverick 732. I now saw the new 733...lol. Figures.

Matt, if your wifey wants to eet great tastin' barbeque tomorrow, she'll watch you open it tonight!
Knowing it's there and having to wait for it is sadistic....
Welcome to the forums & hang in there

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. The waiting is hard...but it's only another week and a half. The hard thing is trying to figure out what I should cook first.

Back