Hello from Eastern Plains of Colorado

Donna Shegonee

TVWBB Member
Hello I'm Donna from the Eastern Plains of Colorado. I bought my First WSM the 14.5" in May of this Year & Have been thoroughly enjoying it. I have been smoking for quite a few years, with my previous smoker being the Brinkmann 7 in 1. Which I am finally getting rid of. I have totally enjoyed the WSM & Have a freezer full of Pork for when the mood hits me. I am on Disability so when I want to Smoke, I smoke.

I just bought the 18.5" Model as well. Unfortunately the 18.5" Model arrived with a Horrendous Dent in the side of the Main Body, Looks like someone ran a Forklift into the box. But I called Weber yesterday & after sending them a couple Pictures they are sending me a New Main Body / Center Ring.:)

Happy Smoking

Donna

Welcome aboard Donna!
I have a son and family near Rush, CO and he tells me it's been a tad chilly out that way recently.
Congrats on the larger WSM, you will love it too.

Hello Donna, Welcome to the sight. I also have the 14.5 & 18.5 wsm. I am learning to enjoy them even in this cold weather we are having in Denver. People on this sight are very nice and forthcoming with wonderful information. Colorado smokers rock :wsm:

Thanks Eddie, Yep I will be learning to smoke in this weather. Glad I got my Maverick Thermometer so I can monitor from the house. Before I got the WSM's I had a smoker that didn't even justify trying in cold weather like we've had.

Thanks Bob & yes its a beautiful state. Love it here. :)

What does it say on you avatar sign? "She Gone" sounds like Willy from Duck Dynasty:)

Back