Hello, again, From MN

Ron Mel

I had been a member of the board a couple of years ago and wasn't real active. With the new board software, I "rejoined" and thought I'd say Hello again. Been smoking and grilling for a long time. Always longed for a Weber gas grill, but used to own cheap grills figuring they'd be just as good. Then I got a Weber Genesis Silver C in 2000 and found out how wrong I had been for so long. Since then, I've replaced all of my Dad's no-name grills with Weber gassers that I've rehab'd from CraigsList. I've also rescued a couple of kettle grills that people have put out with their trash. You can't beat a Weber for charcoal or gas.

Now, I'm trying to find a used WSM to complete my collection. They seem to go fast on CL.

Ron

Welcome Back Home Ron!
Keep at that CL, one of those :wsm: will fall into your hands!

EDIT:
Either I took the words outta Mike's mouth or we were simultaneously excited upon your return;)

Welcome back Ron, and I hope you find that WSM soon and have your gasser, kettle and smoker all going at once!

Howdy neighbor, the WSM is a beautiful work of art, you won't be disappointed when you find one!!! I picked up a 22 1/2" this summer in the "Bargain Cave" for $280 and I love it. Next up is my 1st smoked turkey next week, looking for any pointers or tips if anyone has some! I was a "gas guy" for a long time, my first charcoal grill was the one touch gold, and now I'm hooked on charcoal!!!!! Good luck in your searches for the elusive WSM!!!

Hey Ron, I just saw an 18.5 " WSM at cabelas in Rogers in the bargain cave, can't remember the price, but I thought it was around $220 or so... good luck!

Back