Heatermeter Aux. Thermocouple And two probe board V6.1(Final Version)

Once this is nailed down , it would be fantastic if this could be offered as a kit and pre soldered on the store (with appropriate mods to the Heatermeater board also as a option and extra fee )

I just dont' have the equipment or skills (dont' have a steady hand ) to do SMD level soldering
I used to do these for people all the time, but since having a two kids and tons of work around the house, I haven't had the time. I have a HM board that has the modified connections already done. All that is needed is to solder a switch to the board on its own connector. The SMD soldering is actually pretty easy once you give it try. Get a 🔎 to check connections.

If I start to get more people interested in getting the Adapter Board, then I will try to find some time making them. I have a 3 and 5 year old, once they become efficient at soldering then I can make even more, lol.

I used to do these for people all the time, but since having a two kids and tons of work around the house, I haven't had the time. I have a HM board that has the modified connections already done. All that is needed is to solder a switch to the board on its own connector. The SMD soldering is actually pretty easy once you give it try. Get a 🔎 to check connections.

If I start to get more people interested in getting the Adapter Board, then I will try to find some time making them. I have a 3 and 5 year old, once they become efficient at soldering then I can make even more, lol.

I understand i have a 6 year old . its all good man ! I have a HM setup already . just looking to improve upon it ! haha

Hi! Can this board be used as an extension of the tempsensors on the heatermeter without mounting anything except the plugs?

Kindest regards,

/Jesper

It can be used to extend three standard probes with just the plugs, the TC probe would require all the components. You can connect whichever probes you want (with exception of the TC) by connecting the jumpers on the HM board to the desired probes.

Back