Has anyone heard or seen on of these yet?

A guy on the PK Fanatics FB group nailed it when he said “This is a grill for hipsters with hand tats and no idea how to start a fire.” 😁

Still, it does LOOK really cool😎!

If I knew enough about metal work and had the tools, I would fashion a cart that looks like this one has, put on some modern wheels (maybe Weber ones with the full cover gray caps), and drop in a PK Original and a bamboo cutting board.

A guy on the PK Fanatics FB group nailed it when he said “This is a grill for hipsters with hand tats and no idea how to start a fire.” 😁

Still, it does LOOK really cool😎!

If I knew enough about metal work and had the tools, I would fashion a cart that looks like this one has, put on some modern wheels (maybe Weber ones with the full cover gray caps), and drop in a PK Original and a bamboo cutting board.
Hipster quote is inspired! Hand tats and man buns! They would most likely be cooking Not Dogs too! My prediction is they won’t last three years.

Oooooh, I feel some literary inspiration coming on..."Hand Tats and Man Buns: Why 21st Century Chefs Are Annoying As ----".

Now I just need to write the story and figure out which 4-letter word best completes the title... ;)

Oooooh, I feel some literary inspiration coming on..."Hand Tats and Man Buns: Why 21st Century Chefs Are Annoying As ----".

Now I just need to write the story and figure out which 4-letter word best completes the title... ;)
A title for a pandemic inspired novella! Better get started Brad!

Back