HAPPY DANCE or something like that

dave caston

TVWBB Fan
Have any one done a Happy Dance when they have taken their food off the WSM and it looks good? Look just like it would if it was pictured in a BBQ Cook book! I mean have you danced over yur food before or am I the only one.

HAPPY 4th OF JULY everyone

Thats funny. I have actually sung to my food while getting it ready for the cook. My wife thinks I've lost it every time I cook. I have found singing "your so beautiful to me" works very well! I did this on my last prime rib roast and it was awesome. I have heard flowers like attention why not meat! Vince

Happy 4th!

I'm about the size of Herman Munster so no dance for me. Maybe a happy wiggle, hop, and fist pumps over the years.
icon_biggrin.gif

I admit, I've done the happy dance. And the "Oh my God, honey you have to see how good this looks!!"

Between Q and the lawn, my wife thinks I'm certifiable. I probably am.
icon_biggrin.gif

You don't want to see a plump white boy from Sconnie dance, but I think I've pulled a muscle in my cheek from too big of a smile. I did a couple of racks of spares today that I finished with the No. 5 sauce that was doctored up a bit and I was pumped about the taste of these ribs. If only more people knew how easy it was to make good in your backyard.

No singing,no dancing. But I have been known to use a whole sleeve or a half a roll of paper towels to wipe up the drool! LOL
icon_biggrin.gif

Back