Handles

Tim Campbell

TVWBB Gold Member
I realize this is probably pretty subjective, but can people out there please point me to some nice (maybe even bespoke) wooden handles for the following? WSM; Performer; Smokey Joe.

Thank you!

I realize this is probably pretty subjective, but can people out there please point me to some nice (maybe even bespoke) wooden handles for the following? WSM; Performer; Smokey Joe.

Thank you!

Tim this place looks like you might be able to special order whatever you want

Thank you!
Brian O'Neal, aka Zavod44 is the owner of grillhandle.com, he also goes by the handle executor70 on Ebay. Brian is very well known on the Weber kettle Club forum which really caters to Weber kettles & restoration projects. I have purchased 3 full sets of wooden handles from him, (2) 22” kettles & my Performer. The complete sets include 2 handles, vent wheel tab, ash sweep handle & lid bale wire rollers. He can make just about anything you request pending his wood inventory. Listed below is his listing on Ebay:

Last edited:

Back