Ham, Spam and fatties

Tom_M

TVWBB Super Fan
On the menu tonight, Ham, Spam and Fatties! A five pound piece of Kentucky Legend ham, three Jimmy Dean Fatties, one plain, one with rub and one stuffed with cheese and coated in rub. And, last, but not least, a big old hunk of Spam, no rub on it cause I like the nice, delicate flavor to stand on it's own.

Cooked over Kingsford and a piece of maple wood.

012-1.jpg

I once copied major parts of the menu of the Green Midget Cafe in Bromley, and invited several friends over for a meal.
To be frank, it was not a very good idea.

The rest- looks great!

Tom nice!! I'd eat all of that!! Yep even the spam! Smoked spam burgers or in eggs!! Oh ya no problem with that!!

Thanks all. It's fun sometimes to just toss some junk food like Spam or bologna on and not take this stuff too seriously.

Originally posted by Derek L.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom_M:
a big old hunk of Spam, no rub on it cause I like the nice, delicate flavor to stand on it's own.

The nice delicate what???!!
lol.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some things like ribs and butts really benefit from a good rub and/or sauce, but other foods can stand on their own without a lot of extras.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back