Grilling Area

Bob Bailey

TVWBB Wizard
Thought I'd post a pic of my grilling area, including 3 of my 4 smokers/grills. The Big Chief lives in the shed when not in use. Up front is the Jumbo Joe 22" w/Santa Maria attachment, to the right is a Members Mark natural gasser w/rotisserie and side burner and in back is the trusty old Traeger Li'l Tex ELite.

[ ]

Excuse the mess but we had thunder storms last night.

I keep my kettle on the patio and my WSMs in the garage. The OEM WSM covers shrink and eventually allow water in. I got tired of buying new covers and doing burnouts because of mold.

Love your veiw off the Deck Tim. I bet you can see some great sun rises and sun sets from there. Nice little family also.
Thank ya sir👍 It’s a nice little view, wanting to move to next town over (where I grew up) and closer to mountains. Time will tell, but it’s great.

Thank ya sir👍 It’s a nice little view, wanting to move to next town over (where I grew up) and closer to mountains. Time will tell, but it’s great.
Wyoming is a great state bin through itca few times big sky's and fresh air as long as the fires are out. My brother was complaining about the smoke in Fargo ND last week.

Back