Grillin'....

Once again, you prove that you have earned that grilled black belt of yours! If I have to choose, flame licked chuck eyes is the best shot.

(I happen to know Jim's exact adress, and that can be revealed on PM, for a fee..)

Everything looks incredible, Jim. In my opinion, those cubans take the cake from start to finish.

thank you everyone :)

.... how did you get the bun to wrap around the brats and stay there almost like they were baked like pigs in a blanket.
funny... I don't know. there is Provel cheese inside... maybe melted to both the sausage and the bun..???

Great looking cooks, Jim...all of them. How did you do these? I mean how did you get the bun to wrap around the brats and stay there almost like they were baked like pigs in a blanket.

There is a sausage company out here that makes a pocket in a half of a bread roll and puts melted cheese then stuffs the sausage in. I thought that's what you did.

Mr. Lampe,
I'd like to see more of your craycort grill section lift...
I see a leg and a quarter of the craycort on a upper level.
Did you make that?
Working on CNC machines, I see this as a cool thing to do over the slow holidays.
Could you elaborate a little on that?
Food is outstanding to by the way! Ha!
Patrick

I'd like to see more of your craycort grill section lift... I see a leg and a quarter of the craycort on a upper level. Did you make that?

It is a quarter section of the Craycort cast iron grill with three legs added to it... just small pieces of hardware I had lying around the garage...

and Welcome to the Forum Patrick!

DSCN4074.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, I just gained 10 lbs looking at the pics!
Beautiful cooks all, and the P1G looks like the Holy Grail of Grillin' that it truly is!

Back