Grillin' out... HOW IT SHOULD BE!

After seeing the pic's, I put on some sun tan lotion,my flip flops, and went outside for the mail.(Neighbors locked there doors). Still never had patty pans! Thanks for sharing Jim.

Jimmy James, you are just torturing us, and yourself, with this summer reminiscing, so cut it out! :p
jack-benny1.jpg

Actually it was nice for a change!
'cept I started sweating.

Thought you had moved south for a moment........you, know, a moment of clarity...but no..........just dreaming.....................Yea, looks like you could be around here somewhere.................................d

I spent the weekend constructing a wine making room...... thanks for that post....I looked outside at the pool......nice blue sky....nice white pool!

Jim great post..I don't see any reason you cannot fire up the Weber fireplace and wear Sandels this evening...enough Bourbon and I gaurantee it would happen.

That's awesome, Jim. Looks like a great day. I love how you just casually make these awesome eats. Keep it up!

Mr. Lampe thank you. I truly needed that. I'm doing baby backs tomorrow and the day starts at 8 and gets all the way to 26 by dinner. Now where did i put that flippin' snow shovel?

Back