Grillers circle.

I understand the “mental design” aspect. I’m waiting to find a 26 and duplicate the “over performer” with that on one end and the ( backup ) 22 in the same format set up as either a dedicated rotisserie unit or pizza station. The hamster is getting tired of driving that whole design engine so, until I find the 26, the little is taking a well earned nap!
Im sure you remember the “windscreen” don’t you?View attachment 54147

View attachment 54148
there have been a couple of tweaks since these pictures but, you get the idea. It has performed better than I’d anticipated!
we all do what we gotta do to keep the fire going! i love the differences and uniqueness i see here from east coasters, mid westerners and us west coasties. we all have these little nuances for our setups and techniques, all dialed in to our own local challenges. i feel for my westies who cannot burn coal due to fire danger/spark risks. and you guys have some serious winter weather yet sill manage to smoke in 0F weather. i'm sure us west coasties are as crazy in your view of what we cook and how we do it. bottom line, we're all doing the same thing, just with a slightly different flavor.

Meh…grillers circle has some unique things, but I wish they would throw a bone every now and then. Say some gloves, utensils, etc. I mean they use my time, why not say ’thanks’ ? Oh well. No biggie.

Back when I bought my wsm my wife registered it and got this as a door prize.

Attachments

• 20220702_083842.jpg
    20220702_083842.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220702_083905.jpg
    20220702_083905.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20220702_083917.jpg
    20220702_083917.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220702_083938.jpg
    20220702_083938.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 18
Meh…grillers circle has some unique things, but I wish they would throw a bone every now and then. Say some gloves, utensils, etc. I mean they use my time, why not say ’thanks’ ? Oh well. No biggie.
Weber Customer service has been so above and beyond Good to me, I try to participate.
Early on the way they asked questions was freaking annoying and repetitive, it’s been better lately
For me it’s nice knowing they have A good plan for the SmokeFire, they get it! As for the other crazy *** idea I just saw, let’s just say. 🤯

I don't know how I got invited. Sometimes what they show us is VERY interesting. Other times not so - even tedious. I try to use every opportunity I can to push using better materials in their grills. I am happy to participate to help Weber and to have a very small voice it what they are looking at for the future.

For me it’s nice knowing they have A good plan for the SmokeFire, they get it!
I don't think you can even mention this as part of your non-disclosure agreement. One of our members works for Weber and liked one of the replies in this thread...so they're watching! 😳

Back