Grilled Thai shrimp and scallops with roasted peppers and artichoke spaghets in EVOO, fresh garlic and ghee

Which end has the diving board,I am all in on this meal. A super job on this meal, the shrimp and scallops look great those are hard to cook,as they go over cooked real fast.

Which end has the diving board,I am all in on this meal. A super job on this meal, the shrimp and scallops look great those are hard to cook,as they go over cooked real fast.
Thank you. Going indirectly on the seafood gets it to temp and then a quick sear across the hot coal grate caramelizes the small amount of sugar in the recipe. It was all about the sweet, salty, sour and heat balance in this cook.

The seafood would make great fusion tacos too, with cabbage and not spaghetti in the tacos.

Thank you. Going indirectly on the seafood gets it to temp and then a quick sear across the hot coal grate caramelizes the small amount of sugar in the recipe. It was all about the sweet, salty, sour and heat balance in this cook.

The seafood would make great fusion tacos too, with cabbage and not spaghetti in the tacos.
I am with you on the tacos with so good greens and a tomatoes rice mix. Great meal thanks for sharing.

Back