Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Healthy option last night. Wife and kids had chicken, but I had salmon. Mixed up what was basically a lemon vinaigrette, but thicker, with a heavier mustard content. Lemon zest and juice, olive oil, garlic, dijon, S&P and let the protein soak for about 90 minutes (separately, of course). In hindsight, I shoulda just made a larger portion of the vinaigrette and used that for salad dressing, but we went with a store bought Caesar instead. No action shots, but it was cooked over lump on the Performer. Delicious and healthy on a day that ended up being almost 80 degrees here in the DC area.

1588593698939.jpeg

Looks Great! One of my favorite work lunches when we could eat out! A local pub near my work has an alder smoked salmon Ceasar that's to die for.

Easy to eat a bit healthier with that plate, Jim! Looks delicious......two of my favorites together! :)

R

Looking good, Jim! Looking at your post reminded me that I think we have some salmon in the freezer that I'm gonna need to cook up soon.

As you guys probably already know, most if not all Caesar dressing contains anchovies or anchovy paste in the ingredients list. Yes, I do love additional anchovies with my Caesar salad, but that's one of the signature flavors of the dressing. One of the best Caesar dressings I've found in my area is Lite House Caesar in the refrigerated Produce section.

Back