Grilled Pizza from Left Overs pic

Guy Wallace

TVWBB Super Fan
We had a left oover chicken breast and some smoked roasted red and yellow peppers and baby bellas from last night SOOOO . My wife made up a dough made some sauce and we used asagiago cheese . Grilled added some apple wood to charcoal and it was just GREAT . one of the best pizzas I ever had used my flower pot clay saucer from my smoker to baked it on the grill
barbque003.jpg

If you have never done a pizza on your grill you are truly missing a treat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you have never done a pizza on your grill you are truly missing a treat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's true Guy. We have a perforated aluminum pizza pan. I just put the pizza on the OTG and it's a beautiful thing. Just remember folks: don't oil the pan (otherwise *pfoof!*); just put some flour on it so the pizza won't stick.

Guy, that looks like a pizza i'd eet all by myself.... so please box it up, you ain't that far away from me, and please deliver it by midnight
icon_biggrin.gif
i'll be hungry then.
GREAT LOOKIN' DOUGH, Man!

For those that have never done one and are going to add some wood for flavor the cheese and dough grab the smoke easy ! So unless you want it super smokey go easy on the wood . I normaly use 1 or 2 smallish pieces .

Thats what I did tonight and the apple wood just jumped out at your taste buds
icon_smile.gif

Back