Great little things

Yes, yours truly. Not sure what to do with her. I do everything I can to not rock the boat but she's tearing me up inside and the boyfriend is an a$$hole of the biggest kind plus mistreats the little guy
Very sorry to know you're experiencing this. Is this your Buddy with whom you have taken some hikes?

LMichaels - sorry to hear this too. Good advice given IMO by JKalchik.

Some great little things (in no order) that come to mind:
1. Springtime - seeing redbuds in bloom, sounds of wild turkeys gobbling in the woods, watching college basketball tournament and eating sautéed morels.
2. A good bourbon
3. Learning little tips on this forum.
4. Time with family and friends (was way too little last year).
5. Relaxing on our back patio while watching smoke roll out of a Weber.
6. Hearing our sons repeat something we taught them in the past (wow...they were listening!)

That first swig of your favorite cold drink after that first whif of smoke from firing up your favorite charcoal, getting ready to cook your favorite bbq. Perfect.

Because you knocked it over with the car?;)
Not quite but seriously, I had touched off the 18 and dumped coals then had to make a mad dash to pick up a grandchild. Dropped him off, came home and when I go to the end of the driveway, I thought “What smells so good!?” Then realized it was just the grill worth nothing on it! I was snickering all the way in from the garage!

You know when my little guy (8) cuddles up next to me, I feel blessed to know I need to soak it all in.
Time flies and as a man who gets to retire at 55 I am really trying to enjoy every day but man I cant wait for 8 years to go by. Haha it’s an interesting place to be.

Back