Great day to smoke some more cheese

Colin,
I want a bacon cheese smash burger with some of that smoked cheese. So cool I have never smoked cheese or a cold smoke, I need to learn.

It’s certainly the season for cold smoking. Looks like you’re going to have a nice snack in a few weeks

Love it, Colin. Great idea. I'd like to do the same thing.

What'd you use for pellets? What temp? I have the same tube smoker but I've never done this on my gasser.

Colin,
I want a bacon cheese smash burger with some of that smoked cheese. So cool I have never smoked cheese or a cold smoke, I need to learn.
Michael,
Comin' right up,.......at least when the weather warms up.

It is so east to do. I like to do it when the day time high temperature is between 40 and 60 *f. I only use my gas grill for a smoke chamber, no heat.

Love it, Colin. Great idea. I'd like to do the same thing.

What'd you use for pellets? What temp? I have the same tube smoker but I've never done this on my gasser.
It's super easy T. I used A-Maze-N apple wood pellets I got in a 2 lb. bag. I don't have a pellet grill so I buy in small quantities.
I don't light the grill at all, I just use it for a smoke chamber. The lit pellets don't raise the temp much if any, just smoke to beat the band! The pellets die out in about two hours. Just the right amount of time for a few toddies and a good cigar.😉

Colin,
It’s really easy. The A maze N smoke tube works great. There is a link under “cooking topics “ on the front page of The Bullet. I believe you scroll down the the Appetizers and more section. Hardest part is waiting the couple weeks before you taste it.

Back