The SmokeFire sees it's first pizza

kTYFHKL.jpg

15 minutes at 400

Mhhzs6r.jpg

The Zebra stayed home

7Krk78h.jpg

Go Giants

HCdZkxg.jpg

Must be working, the Giants are kicking it right now!
My Cards have lost their way.
Nothing wrong with a Papa M pie on the grill. Love at 425 degrees!

We don't see papa Murphy's here, last time I had one was when I visited family in Denver. Great Friday meal while you finalize the plans for that nice piece of beef.

Looks like a truly good time!
Go Giants!!
Our papa Murphy’s closed, I loved BBQing those!
Go giants!!

Papa Murphy's is pretty decent pizza for a chain.
Now talking baseball, our AZ Diamondbacks just broke a major league record... Most away game consecutive losses, 24 in a row and still counting
Go Diamondbacks, yes just go away.

The Zebra stayed home

I do PM pizza on the grill all the time. Fresh, inexpensive and convenient. And come out so much better on the grill than in the oven.

To get leopard spots on the bottom of a PM pizza, you gotta take it out of the cardboard tray and get the dough on some hot metal or a hot stone for a while.

To get the carboard off without messing up a PM pie, flip it over upside down on a cutting board, pizza pan, cookie sheet, pizza peel etc. Undo the plastic wrap on the bottom, then slowly peel the cardboard tray off of the dough. Brush the bottom with some olive oil and sprinkle on some corn meal (optional).

Then put your metal pizza pan over the bottom and quickly flip the whole unit back right side up and peel off the plastic from the top. I usually start cooking on the metal pan. After the dough sets a bit, you can slide the pie out right on the grates more spotting. If the bottom is cooking too fast, put the pie back on a cooled off pan or slide the metal peel underneath. That will shield the bottom while the top cooks more.

The Zebra stayed home

I do PM pizza on the grill all the time. Fresh, inexpensive and convenient. And come out so much better on the grill than in the oven.

To get leopard spots on the bottom of a PM pizza, you gotta take it out of the cardboard tray and get the dough on some hot metal or a hot stone for a while.

To get the carboard off without messing up a PM pie, flip it over upside down on a cutting board, pizza pan, cookie sheet, pizza peel etc. Undo the plastic wrap on the bottom, then slowly peel the cardboard tray off of the dough. Brush the bottom with some olive oil and sprinkle on some corn meal (optional).

Then put your metal pizza pan over the bottom and quickly flip the whole unit back right side up and peel off the plastic from the top. I usually start cooking on the metal pan. After the dough sets a bit, you can slide the pie out right on the grates more spotting. If the bottom is cooking too fast, put the pie back on a cooled off pan or slide the metal peel underneath. That will shield the bottom while the top cooks more.
Good info Jim, thanks

Papa Murphy's is pretty decent pizza for a chain.
Now talking baseball, our AZ Diamondbacks just broke a major league record... Most away game consecutive losses, 24 in a row and still counting
Go Diamondbacks, yes just go away.
Bummer (kinda) how the DB's season is going. When they were here I was hoping that Madbum would pitch, but I guess he's on the DL?

Back